Author Topic: Abigail's Back  (Read 60 times)

MadIceGoddess

Abigail's Back
« on: May 16, 2018, 04:22:50 PM »
Well, she's back.  The Abigail who seems to know better than everybody else and to hell with how her decisions affect everybody else.  I get why she might not want to plead insanity, but at the very least she should plead self defense.  But no, she's decided she needs to be punished for her sins and must just plead guilty and go to jail.  At least she wasn't beaten up when she was in the mental institution.

And I guess Chad's going to keep that she slept with Stefan until after we find out that she's pregnant.  I don't know why she doesn't ask her mother if she knows what happened since Chad won't tell her.  Hell, everybody in town seems to know besides her.

Tricia

Re: Abigail's Back
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 05:11:53 PM »
Isn't Chad afraid such news will bring out the alters?  Speaking of alters, do y'all think any will come out again?

Vangelique140

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 01:33:17 PM »
I don't think we've seen the last of the stupid alters.     And I really think she is going to be pregnant by Stefan.

Why she doesn't want to plead self-defense is beyond me.    From what we all saw in the fake flashbacks, it was self-defense.   Why would you plead guilty to murder instead of self-defense?

She's such a dodo bird.

:duh

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 04:39:08 PM »
And, she's already holding her hand over her stomach.  Every time Gabi says something upsetting her hand goes over her stomach.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 07:03:55 PM »
Well now that Gabi told her she slept with Stefan, I can't wait to see what Abby does when she confronts the jerk!  I still say he is one sick puppy, how can he say he's in love with Gabby, she doesn't exist!  I don't like how they are portraying his character.  I loved him on General Hospital, do not like him as Stefan on Days.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Vangelique140

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2018, 01:59:37 PM »
as far as putting her hand on her stomach, a lot of DOOL actresses do that.   Eve was always hitting her chest when talking about herself.    Some of the younger women cover their stomach or put their hands on it.

However, I suspect she will turn up pregnant real soon.

And Stefan is sick if he is in love with someone who doesn't exist.....

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2018, 03:12:54 PM »
He rather admitted today that he took advantage of the Gabby alter because he couldn't have Abigail.  And I don't mean take advantage as in the sex part; I mean his trying to keep the alter alive because he could have the alter but couldn't have Abigail.

Vangelique140

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2018, 10:54:46 AM »
well, we know that Stefan did everything he could to keep Gabby alive.   I really think it was his way of being with Abby, even if she was being controlled by Gabby.   Still the same physical body underneath the wig.   And Stefan was in love with Abby.   

He claimed she was the most "gorgeous" or "beautiful" woman he'd ever seen.....    Me thinks the guy needs an eye exam.