Author Topic: 2 actors coming back  (Read 88 times)

Judy

2 actors coming back
« on: May 17, 2018, 01:02:28 AM »
Farah Fath is coming back as Mimi, Bonnie Lockhart's daughter. Kyle Lowder is coming back but as a different character, not Brady.
"I thought growing old would take longer."

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
Re: 2 actors coming back
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 06:48:46 PM »
Interesting Judy.  I always liked both actors, Kyle was once married to the actress who played Nicole(name slips my mind)
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Judy

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 09:48:30 PM »
Arianne Zucker. Kyle is going to portray someone from the past. Maybe it will be a Horton relative. There have been a lot of them that just disappeared.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2018, 05:26:13 PM »
I love Kyle Lowder and can't wait to see him. I also loved Mimi, wonder if Bonnie is coming back (hope not), maybe Belle will be back since she and Mimi were best friends until Mimi got together with Shawn.  :awesome :cool1
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Judy

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2018, 01:58:53 AM »
Maria, I THINK I did read that Bonnie would be back. I don't like her either.

Vangelique140

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2018, 10:58:35 AM »
When Mimi was a teen, I liked her --- she was funny, but then she went downhill.    I will withhold judgement on her coming back until I see what they are going to do with her.

Never liked the original Brady actor.    I didn't like Brady back then.   In fact, I didn't start to like Brady until the current actor took over the part and the character became nicer.

Bonnie can be funny in little bits, but the entire recent SL with her was dreadful (except in the very beginning).  I couldn't wait for her to go far away.   

If Mimi is coming back, I wonder if Belle will come back to town?    What SL could Mimi have?    Will she be someone's love interest?