Author Topic: Can Someone Please Put The Truth to Work...  (Read 1580 times)

Dizzydeni

Can Someone Please Put The Truth to Work...
« on: March 23, 2009, 05:52:09 PM »
I am so sick of the lies and manipulation on soaps.  For once, can the writers use the truth in the story to upset the liar?  In the case of Mimi and Rex and her Godawful sister, why doesn't she tell her sister, yes, I will give Rex up for your bone marrow, to save Shanes life, then tell Rex the truth, and ask him to play the game until Shane is strong enough and healthy that he doesn't need that creep's bone marrow.  I believe a storyline like that would get people laughing and cheering for this couple to succeed in keeping her sister in check.  Poop on these stupid lying storylines.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Dizzydeni

Re: Can Someone Please Put The Truth to Work...
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 06:00:44 PM »
The other truth option is Roxie telling her son about his father.  All they do is lie and manipulate.  If Roxie told Rex who his father was and that he has the right stuff to help his son, Rex would be shocked, mad but then he would get over it and be thankful that someone could save his son, even if its his wrotten father.

Nah, thats to easy.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 07:56:41 PM »
I like your truth number 2. I really wish Roxie would tell Rex the truth and how in the world did Stacey think she could donate her bone marrorw?
Someone has to take the bone marrow from the bones so you actually need a real person in order to do that.
You can't just change some records and say oh the bone marrow came from Stacey's bones.
And poo on Roxie for going along with Stacey's plan.
Sheryl

Dizzydeni

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 11:12:29 AM »
Lies on top of lies always leads to disaster.  They really need to get to the truth, before this entire storyline blows up.  How do they expect to get bone marrow from the guy in the coma, then give it to Shane and say it came from Stacy?  I am not a nurse, or doctor, but this seems a little rediculous.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2009, 02:36:49 PM »
It sure does and now it looks as if they're suppose to be going through with it.
Sheryll

Dizzydeni

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2009, 10:37:30 AM »
I still do not get how sister dearest will be able to pull this off.  There comes a time in all soaps that we are totally sure TPTB lost their minds.  They have done it again.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 05:22:59 PM »
I don't see how this can be done.
I really wish Gigi would just tell Rex the truth.
Poor Brody. He was just starting a relationship with Jessica. It's not fair to him to have to end things because Gigi won't be truthful with Rex.
Sheryl

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2009, 11:32:34 AM »
So Farah is playing another character who is lying to keep a man? Inconceivable!!! LOL
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2009, 12:52:44 PM »
She is lying to keep her son alive.  Thats different than lying to keep a man.....

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2009, 01:28:55 PM »
Yes it is....I don't watch OLTL and misunderstood the last couple messages. Sorry.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2009, 09:04:04 AM »
Its ok Kris.  You know these shows mimic each other from time to time.  No need to apologize....I love ya anyway. :bgrin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2009, 03:34:20 PM »
There's a big difference in why she's lying on this show then when she lied on Days but she's still lying and should tell Rex the truth.
Dizzy had some ideas of how things would work if she was truthful and I thought they were good ideas.
Gigi and Rex can pretend they're breaking up until they know Shane is ok.
I know Gigi is doing all this to save her son's life, but she's ruining too many other lives and I don't think that's fair.
I really feel bad for Brody since he was trying to start over.
Sheryl

keenpatty

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2009, 08:36:21 AM »
I don't like how Gigi is allowing her sister to get away with this and even more so how Roxie is allowing it. But, I must say that it is the only storyline that makes me take my finger off of the FF button. I'm so sick of Star and Cole/Todd, Blair and John stories that I can't stand to watch.
Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2009, 08:42:35 AM »
I now hope that the serial killer gets Stacy next.  That would be the endall....

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2009, 08:30:09 PM »
I too don't like what's going on between Gigi, Rex, and Stacy. And I can't believe Roxie would let Stacy blackmail Gigi. I know she wants Gigi to come clean once the bone marrow transplant is done but I wish Roxie would have been the one to come clean and tell everyone who's bone marrow they were using.
And LOL Dizzy about the serial killer getting Stacy next.
I don't think I'd mind her as much if she got over this obsession with Rex. I actually like her with Skyler. Is that his name?

But who do you think the serial killer is? I hope they don't make it Todd.
I was kind of wondering if it could be that internist. Isn't he from the same frat as Todd?
Sheryl