Author Topic: What a Waste!  (Read 142 times)

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
What a Waste!
« on: June 14, 2018, 10:44:44 AM »
of an hour, Ben reliving what he did to Chad and Abby, with the new Abby, YUCK, I hated it. Also, why is he in that cabin, didn't that cabin burn down when he set Abby and Chad on Fire? Did I miss something or was I so bored with Ben at the time that I FF through some of that sl.  :td :zzz :zzz
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

sweetpea

Re: What a Waste!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 04:22:30 PM »
Maybe it’s just a similar cabin, not the same one. I figured the other one burned down too, and he was just having memories because of its similarity. I wonder why Salem has so many abandoned cabins? Every time someone is on the run or hurt or pregnant and about to give birth, someone takes over an abandoned cabin.

Judy

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 04:41:27 PM »
Or an abandoned warehouse by the river!
"I thought growing old would take longer."

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 07:40:42 PM »
Ben told Ciara that it was the same cabin. I can't believe it's still standing and there's no sign of a fire on the bed. I thought those flashbacks were a complete waste of time.

Tricia

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2018, 07:57:42 PM »
It was definitely the same.  The lighter and shovel Ben usd before setting the fire was still in there.  🙄
You’d think they would’ve been in the evidence department at the police station...

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2018, 11:05:33 AM »
Tricia, I thought the same thing, why is the lighter and shovel still there, didn't they take it as evidence? Also, if the cabin burned down, those items would not be there, this is so inconsistent. UGH!  :td :toilet
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2018, 11:18:40 PM »
That cabin should be burned down.  It was a huge fire.  Certainly, the bed would not still be there since that was where the fire was started.

Tricia

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2018, 09:45:01 AM »
That cabin should be burned down.  It was a huge fire.  Certainly, the bed would not still be there since that was where the fire was started.

EXACTLY!

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2018, 02:53:05 PM »
I am not liking where this is all going!  The burning of the cabin, wasn't this before the new writer took over the show? Did not like the scenes with the new Abby, how lame is that?  I just read all the spoilers and I am not a happy camper with those either.  What the heck is going on with Days lately?
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.