Author Topic: Claudia's Days Are Numbered...  (Read 1032 times)

Dizzydeni

Claudia's Days Are Numbered...
« on: March 23, 2009, 06:23:39 PM »
With Carly getting ready to watch the DVS where Jerry tells his brother that Claudia gave the orders to shoot Sonny the night that the bullets ricochet  hit Michael in the head.  Uh oh...
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
Re: Claudia's Days Are Numbered...
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 09:13:32 AM »
Oh please! I hope so, I want to see the sparks fly! I will kind of feel for Claudia but she does deserve what she gets. How can you marry the man knowing that you shot his son while attempting to kill him?   
I hope they bring Michael back now before Sonny goes on one of his rampages. That man needs serious drugs. No wonder his men liked it when Jason was in charge more
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 09:14:19 AM »
Wow I caught up on the show. What a horrible position Jerry put Jax in with Carly.  I hope Jax tells her about it but he probably won't and when the poop hits the fan, and we all know it will, she is going to be devastated.  If he tells ehr now, she won't hold what Jerry did against Jax but she will be able to better handle it than being blindsided and then find out Jax knew the whole time.

Does this mean Jerry is still alive? I think he is but not sure if this proves it
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Dizzydeni

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 12:51:42 PM »
Alive or dead, I could care less.....Not one of my favorite characters, not because of the actor, but the stupid role they gave him.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 08:42:12 AM »
I agree about Jax, I only want him to be dead so they won't bring him back. I am afraid this means he is alive and may come back.

Now Rick needs to be made to disappear and all will be well
Benjamin Franklin

Dizzydeni

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2009, 08:19:46 AM »
Claudia is shrewd and played Sonny so well with the phonecall yesterday.  Kudos Claudia, way to keep your man.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2009, 05:47:00 PM »
OOPs that should be Jerry not Jax,lol
Benjamin Franklin