Author Topic: Where is everyone?  (Read 404 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: Where is everyone?
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2018, 06:40:23 PM »
Sorry you're still having insomnia and LOL about your cat.

Vangelique140

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2018, 10:47:14 AM »
thanks Sheryl.     

:awesome

Does anyone want a pretty brown cat whose coloring blends in with rugs perfectly?   When I was using a walker, I would just "roll" him out of the way.    Now that I'm walking on my own, he is back to stretching out in front of my pathway.    Maybe I should change all my rugs to white?

:too funny :too funny :too funny :too funny :too funny

Princessrose, how are you & your kitty?

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2018, 07:44:19 PM »
 :too funny :too funny

hotlipsfrank

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2018, 06:45:52 PM »

I am not going to be here for a while starting tomorrow because I will be going to the hospital for my neurosurgery.

Frank

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2018, 07:22:26 PM »
I pray everything goes well Frank. Be sure to let us know how you made out.

Tricia

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2018, 08:31:34 PM »
Will be thinking about you, Frank.  Get well and come back to post with us soon!  💐

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2018, 09:53:34 AM »
Vange how are you feeling now?  Better I hope.  I would be lost without my DVR.  I had a combo VCR/DVD but the VCR didn't work any more,  My family bought be a DVD years  ago and I still on occasion watch a movie.  I wished I could get a VCR since I have so many tapes with my folks who are no longer alive I would love to see things like my Dad's retirement party or when my nephew was just a baby.  I'm like you cry at the drop of a hat.  Just watched a movie down in our community room, it was called Paulie about a Parrot who talked and the journey he went to finding his way back to the little girl who loved him, ithad a lot of actors I remember, it was an old movie, but my God the ending I started crying, but I wasn't the only one in the room. :cry1 :cry1 :bgrin :bgrin
[/size][/color][/font]

Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

hotlipsfrank

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2018, 06:29:14 PM »
Hi everyone. I had my surgery on Aug. 15th After the surgeon wanted me to have more seizures he saw that the seizures were coming from 3 different areas so he did not want to go any further yet. I go see him Oct. 2nd to see what he says. I might have to go  back to the hospital depending what he says

nitgrit

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2018, 08:23:18 PM »

Glad to hear from you Frank. Hope all goes well with your follow up appointment.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2018, 12:02:24 PM »
My family is coming in for two weeks next Wednesday, I never had the chance to do any spring cleaning since I was sick and then the gallbladder surgery and yes, I had to put my Angel to sleep, so I have been very busy doing all my Fall cleaning before my bro and sister-in-law arrive.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2018, 07:21:58 PM »
I hope you don't have to go back to the hospital Frank and hope your surgery helped enough to make that so.

hotlipsfrank

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2018, 06:51:15 PM »
Thank you so much everyone