Author Topic: Ari  (Read 111 times)

sweetpea

Ari
« on: July 12, 2018, 11:21:47 PM »
Am I the only one who thinks that someone needs to discipline that little Ari for being so rude to her mother? I get that she is pissed that her mother was gone for so long, but at this point someone should have had a conversation with her about how and why Gabi was sent away. She is old enough to understand that Gabi didn’t choose to be away, and that she needs to get over herself. Her mother is doing the best she can to be a good mom. All of the adults seem to cow-tow to this kid instead of explaining the situation, reminding her that it wasn’t Gabi’s fault, and then telling her she needs to knock off the obnoxious behavior. Trying to bribe her with a doll probably wasn’t the best parenting move, especially when it seems like a reward for the terrible behavior.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: Ari
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 08:42:12 AM »
You are right sweetpea. This child needs to be disciplined.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 12:02:51 PM »
I totally agree with both of you!  She is nothing but an obnoxious spoiled brat.  I adore children but when I see this it just burns me up, she needs to have a long talking to and to forgive her mother.  It wasn't Gabi's fault and Ari needs to understand this before it gets out of hand. Gabi is trying to do her best with her daughter.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Tricia

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2018, 04:23:17 PM »
I’m usually the first with these thoughts, but I’m not totally agreeing this one time.  She’s not really that old to fully understand such convoluted things her parents have been through - and they’ve been gone a lot.  I do agree that she needs plenty of discussion time to try to make her understand things.  And she definitely doesn’t need presents.  That’s rewarding the bad behavior. 

hyattsfolly

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2018, 04:44:31 PM »
You are right sweetpea. This child needs to be disciplined.

I certainly wouldn’t let her be acting like that way to me had I been Gabi
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 06:22:55 PM by hyattsfolly »
😜 Melinda 😜

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2018, 11:53:07 PM »
Preach!