Author Topic: No Days for me today  (Read 110 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
No Days for me today
« on: July 13, 2018, 02:28:42 PM »
Why is it that other stations can show their regularly scheduled shows but NBC NEWS ALWAYS has to take over my shows when they have earth shattering news to report? I wish Days was on a different network.

Tricia

Re: No Days for me today
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 04:18:39 PM »
I agree but it was shown on my station this time.  What was the report?

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 10:30:33 PM »

12 Russian intelligence officials were arrested for hacking. They also showed President Trump meeting the Queen of England.
After a half an hour or so, I figured I wasn't going to get to see today's show so we turned off the TV. After the hour was up, I was going to delete my recording but decided to FF through it and see if by chance Days ever came on. I was surprised to see it did so I got to see about the last 20 minutes. Of course just when it started, the TV station did one of it's emergency test so I have no idea what Stefan said to Kate. They couldn't do that test while the news was on???
I see Abby picked up her test results. Did Gabi do anything to them? Did she open the envelope herself while sitting in Kayla's office?

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2018, 11:52:38 PM »
Stefan wants Kate to tell him what Chad plans to do before he does it.  Kate said she won't do that to Chad and Stefan said he would send her to jail if she didn't.

Abigail couldn't bring herself to open the envelope in Kayla's office, said she wanted to be alone.  Then she ran into Gabi who asked about it and Gabi talked her into opening the envelope.  Abigail read the test results and Gabi said "Well, who's the Daddy?"  and that was the end of the show.

As far as Gabi changing the results, at the beginning of the show when Abigail showed up at Kayla's office Kayla was going through stacks of stuff on her desk looking for the envelope.  So, I'm sure they wanted us to believe that Gabi took it.  But, eventually she found it.  Those results normally would be typewritten in real life, so it would be difficult for Gabi to change them, but this is Salem where anything can happen.  However, there was no indication that she had done so up to now.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 08:39:15 AM »
Thanks for filling me in MadIce.