Author Topic: My Gut feeling  (Read 106 times)

webrowser

My Gut feeling
« on: August 08, 2018, 07:08:32 AM »
I think this whole scheme is going to backfire on  both Kate and Gabi. I have a gut feeling that Abigail is either going to loose the baby or something will be wrong with the baby and it will need a blood transfusion, and that's how the truth is going to come out that the baby is really Chads. Maybe the baby will be born prematurely and will need surgery. I hope it especially backfire on Gabi. She is really getting totally out of control, and the more that I see her the more I can't stand her. :duh :idea :zzz :toilet

Tricia

Re: My Gut feeling
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 09:23:45 AM »
I agree with your thoughts on Gabi.  She’s really gone over the edge AND it was never definitely said that she couldn’t have children.  That was what started her crazy scheme.

You could be right about  Abigail and the baby. 
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 06:42:44 PM by Tricia »

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 05:02:29 PM »
I did think it was ridiculous for Abigail to tell Stephan how he couldn't touch her belly and not 5 minutes later she's letting him touch her belly.  And I don't get how she's blind to the fact that Stephan uses every moment to egg Chad on about it.  If Chad had not walked in on them, Stephan would find some way to make sure Chad knew it happened. 

Speaking only from my personal experience and one pregnancy, but I never had a pain when the baby moved. 

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 06:47:30 PM »
I wish Chad would find out that Gabi is the one who sent Stefan to the abortion clinic to stop Abby from getting rid of the baby. I hate how she's playing Chad.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2018, 11:06:09 AM »
I don't understand why Chad didn't ask why Stephan was at the clinic in the first place.
And, I can't believe that Abigail is so dense when it comes to Gabi.  Even JJ is warning her, although he should also have mentioned to her about how she was venting to him about Stephan AND Abigail. 

I mentioned earlier I felt like Gabi would get pregnant by Chad, and it looks like they're setting that up by putting them both at the Kiriakis mansion.  Also, Gabi mentioned the other day to JJ that no, she hadn't gotten a second opinion on whether she could have a child.  I would be really disappointed in Chad for sleeping with Gabi since he just today left Abigail and he claims to still love her, but that's the way they roll in Salem.  Everybody drowns their sorrow in sex.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2018, 05:10:20 PM »
Gabi is another character I can't stand right now!  I to am hoping that  Chad finds out what she did.  What really did it for me when she said that Abby killed someone, like she never did?  Come on what about Nick Gabi, I don't care what he was like it was still wrong, and by the way didn't Kate help her with all that and it backfired?  So yeah, hope webrowser's gut feeling is right.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

webrowser

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2018, 05:50:04 AM »
I'd like to wipe that smug expression off of Gabi's face myself. I can't wait until it all blows up in her face, and we know it will because secrets like this always comes out eventually.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2018, 10:33:52 AM »
I've never been a Gabi fan but right now, I HATE HER GUTS. Can't stand what she is doing to her so called "best friend" and to Chad. I just want to see the look on her face when she is exposed and hope that both Abby and Chad throw her to the curve. I hope Kate takes Ghost Andre's advice and calls Chad and let him know. I hate Gabi, UGH!  :insanity :explode

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!