Author Topic: I'm Sick and Bored with  (Read 78 times)

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
I'm Sick and Bored with
« on: August 09, 2018, 01:32:37 PM »
Hope and Rafe, how boring and annoying Hope has become regarding that stupid fire and her "baby girl" I can't stand Hope any longer, she is so boring repeating the same things about the stupid fire that Marlena already decided was not started by Ben. Don't get me wrong, I can't stand Ben, but for the life of me, let it go already, write something different for these 2, I've gotten where every time I see Hope, I FF, I don't want to hear the same boring dialogue every time she is on. I can't believe she wanted Marlena to call Shady Hills to get Ben re-committed and then did not believe what Marlena told her about Ben not starting that fire. UGH! Spare me this boring crap. :toilet :zzz :zzz
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Tricia

Re: I'm Sick and Bored with
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 06:41:27 PM »
I always liked Hope but I’m also at the point of “enough already” with this.  I’d love to think that the deal she made with Ben today to drop the case if he leaves Salem would work, but I highly doubt that’ll be the end of it. 

webrowser

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 06:22:45 AM »
I'm very bored with it too. I fast forward every time Hope is on, she is way too obsessed with Ben. She has lost all objectivity when it comes to ben, and she should be forbidden to have anything more to do with the case unless some real evidence came up.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 06:50:54 PM »
I use to like Hope but not at this moment. I really wish they'd find some evidence that proves Ben couldn't have set the fire. I know according to hypnosis, he's sure he didn't start the fire but Hope will never believe that unless she has some proof. Of course now she's dropped the investigation so I guess we'll never know what really happened.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2018, 10:58:36 AM »
But, will she start the investigation back up now that it looks like Ben isn't leaving Salem?

Tricia

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2018, 03:00:18 PM »
Probably so, MadIce...sigh...

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2018, 05:04:58 PM »
Then we need to listen to Hope carry on some more about Ben starting the fire.  Ugh!!  I too was a fan of Hope but not right now.  This sort of reminds me of the way the relationship started with Steve and Kayla, or was it Jack? My memory is going!  I am not happy seeing a romance with Ben, but there is chemestry, can't deny that. :bgrin :toilet
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

webrowser

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2018, 05:56:32 AM »
Hope could see evidence handed right to her that Ben is innocent and she still wouldn't want to believe it because she is so obsessed.