Author Topic: Lucas  (Read 105 times)

Tricia

Lucas
« on: September 10, 2018, 10:47:56 PM »
Oh, good grief!  Lucas and Bonnie with a baby?  NOOOO!  SURELY he'll want a paternity test. 

And I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet.

MadIceGoddess

Re: Lucas
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 11:43:42 PM »
I don't buy it.  But, even so, what can Lucas do to keep Bonnie out of prison?  She has a sentence she has to finish plus other charges including escape.  Lucas has no say in those charges or the previous sentence.

webrowser

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 07:18:03 AM »
Even if the baby was his, that doesn't mean that Bonnie should be kept out of prison. Lucas thought she was Adrianne, and she took advantage of him at the time. Even so he should demand a paternity test to be done to make sure she wasn't lying.

Tricia

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 04:36:49 PM »
Luckily Lucas is still suspicious.   So far.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 04:38:40 PM »
Can I just say I HATE HATE HATE this storyline.  So much so I'm tempted to fast forward through it, and I actually like Lucas.  It just makes me so mad that the writers are ignoring the fact that Adrienne has no say in whether Bonnie goes back to prison or not.  She was doing time already, and she has to finish that sentence.

My thought was that baby would probably be better off with anybody as a parent than Bonnie.  And Mimi would probably agree with me. 

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2018, 04:56:59 PM »
Its hard to believe that at Bonnie's age she had a baby, its unreal. I too hate, hate, hate this sl and hope they send Bonnie back to prison never to return. Lucas needs to get a DNA test on that baby. How old do you think Bonnie is, late 50's maybe. UGH!  :confused :confused
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

webrowser

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2018, 06:29:05 AM »
If the baby is Lucas' he could take custody, even if Bonnie should go to prison being as he would be the father. I personally don't swallow it, it came at a particularly convenient time. Considering what Bonnie did to Adrianne by having her locked away in her place in the mental hospital, and then try taking over her life I think it's rather nervy to ask Lucas to get Adrianne to speak for her behalf.   

sweetpea

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2018, 07:37:27 AM »
If the baby really is Lucas’, he should just take custody and let Bonnie rot back in Statesville. It’s not like anyone can really get her out of it, she broke out of prison which is a charge unto itself, and she has to finish the sentence she was originally in there to do. What Adrienne says shouldn’t matter.

hyattsfolly

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2018, 10:32:54 PM »
She probably took a baby of someone she knew by asking Sheila to go get one or something. Who knows. No way she had a kid.
😜 Melinda 😜

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2018, 05:01:20 PM »
This story is so stupid and especially the fact that Bonnie named the baby after her. I too was thinking that if the baby is really Lucas', there's still no reason Bonnie can't go back to prison. Lucas could surely raise the baby on his own. Plus I'm sure he'd get lots of help from his family.