Author Topic: MAGGIE!  (Read 58 times)

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
MAGGIE!
« on: September 11, 2018, 04:59:07 PM »
I just have a question, has Maggie not noticed that her carpet that Sonny took to be cleaned is not back in the living room yet? They have totally ignored the fact that us fans remember those little details. After all the writer's made such a big deal about the stupid carpet just to now forget about it. Did I miss something, has Maggie noticed and I did not hear her mention it. UGH!  :confused
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

sweetpea

Re: MAGGIE!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 07:38:23 AM »
We never heard about the carpet again. Maybe Sonny just went out and bought one exactly like the old one and she never knew the difference.

Tricia

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 08:46:44 AM »
And was the whole Leo thing ever resolved?

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 10:49:26 AM »
The whole Leo thing was resolved in that Stefan made Ted disappear.  Of course, when Kate said "never to return, right?" Stefan was noncommittal.  Although he did say he did not have Ted killed.  Of course, this makes Kate even more beholden to Stefan.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 04:57:12 PM »
I too had been wondering about the carpet and kept trying to see if I could see one when someone was in that same room.  I believe I remember noticing that there was a carpet on the floor again. I have no idea if it looked the same as the one that had been there or if it was a new style. And I don't know who replaced it or what the final explanation was.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2018, 04:42:00 PM »
Sheryl, there has never been an explanation about the carpet, I also keep forgetting to look when Victor's house is shown. UGH!  :wink1
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!