Author Topic: Respecting The Law  (Read 67 times)

hotlipsfrank

Respecting The Law
« on: September 18, 2018, 06:20:21 PM »

Hope tells Ben that he does not respect the law because of what he does. She tells Ben she respects the law. Really Hope? What happened when she shot Stefano? How did she respect the law when she used a gun?

Frank

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: Respecting The Law
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 07:23:48 PM »
Hope is a hypocrite. I don't believe for one minute that this new evidence just happened to have been over looked and suddenly showed up. Maybe she didn't put it there but I wouldn't be surprised if she enlisted someone else to do it. I don't believe Ben started the fire and I hope we find out that's true.

Tricia

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 10:18:30 PM »
I wonder if Tripp did it.

But Hope has gone way too far...

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 10:39:10 PM »
It didn't seem like Tripp had time.  He was working and delayed his date with Ciara to sit with Claire because she was being needy until her dad got there.  I suppose he could've done it after he got home and found Ciara gone, but that would be really tight timing since Hope showed up right after Ciara and Ben got back.

As far as respecting the law, everybody on the Salem police force only respect the law when it's convenient for them to do so.

webrowser

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 06:53:02 AM »

Hope is a hypocrite. I don't believe for one minute that this new evidence just happened to have been over looked and suddenly showed up. Maybe she didn't put it there but I wouldn't be surprised if she enlisted someone else to do it. I don't believe Ben started the fire and I hope we find out that's true.

Hope is always a hypocrite. She seems to be under the impression that she should get away with anything, after all she is Doug's little Princess. I believe she did plant the evidence. It's quite covenant that she found it so quickly when professional who went through that cabin thoroughly couldn't find it. That and she was always claiming that she would get rid of Ben at all costs. If she did do it then she should be kicked out of the police force altogether. She obviously can't keep her personal feelings out of her job. She shouldn't be in the police force at all considering that she shot Stephano, and what she did as Princess Gina stealing all that expensive artwork. It's no wonder the Salem PD  can't seem to do their job. She was acting a little too defensive  when Rafe brought it up that he suspects she planted it.   :duh :confused :td :toilet

sweetpea

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2018, 07:46:29 AM »
Also...so what...even if the gas can has Ben’s prints on it, that proves nothing. He ran a generator for the cabin, a generator is powered by gasoline. The fire forensics didn’t prove that the fire was even set by an accelerant, just that it was “suspicious”. I think Hope planted this so called evidence. I was so irritated with her for going up and down Rafe for taking Sami to see her dying mother and acting like he has never done anything for her... hello... he covered up a murder for you!!!

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2018, 04:46:51 PM »
I just started a thread on Hope, she has become so annoying I can no longer stand to watch her. I also think she either planted that evidence or had someone else do it. Maybe Victor. She is the biggest hypocrite in Salem, she should've never been appointed Commissioner and on top of that, she needed to recuse herself from this case as it hits to close to home. In real life, even judges recuse themselves from a case when it becomes conflict of interest. I hope this SL end soon cause I'm sick of Hope and Ben. UGH!
 :insanity :explode
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!