Author Topic: Gabi and Abby  (Read 59 times)

hotlipsfrank

Gabi and Abby
« on: September 19, 2018, 07:02:21 PM »

I cant believe that Gabi drugged Abby. She was looking over her like a black widow. She was wearing black while Abby looked beautiful.

Frank

MadIceGoddess

Re: Gabi and Abby
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 07:15:58 PM »
Just because that drug is safe for pregnancy doesn't necessarily make it safe for Abigail.  Also, it looked like Gabi over-dosed her.  A sleeping pill shouldn't hit you so hard you fall asleep immediately.  I was concerned that it would hit her while she was driving with Thomas in the car.  I have no idea what Gabi is up to at the moment.  BTW, where is Thomas?

sweetpea

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 10:41:12 PM »
Maybe Thomas is hanging out with all of Sami’s kids who have been alone for weeks? You would think someone would mention where they have been, or who is taking care of them. Last we saw they were in elementary school, and the littlest one was a toddler.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 11:25:50 PM »
Yeah, I have been wondering about Sami's kids.  Where in the world are they and where were they while Sami was a captive of Kristen?  And, you would think Sami would've been concerned about their well-being once she came to her senses.

But, Thomas was supposed to go on this picnic with Abigail and Chad, so you would think he was there in the house with Abigail. 

Gabi has become downright evil and dark.  I guess hate will do that to you, but she seems to have no gratefulness for her freedom and the fact that her daughter now loves her again.  She can only see the bad that has happened to her.  I can't wait for this to backfire on her, and I hope she pays dearly for what she is doing.  I also hope Kate pays for keeping the truth from Chad and for reporting his business dealings to Stefan.

webrowser

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 06:52:31 AM »
I'm also hoping that it will backfire on her but good. She is going too far now. I think she is the one who is on the way to loosing it now, and may find herself in the mental ward. I think it would serve her right.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2018, 04:51:14 PM »
I too hope this backfires on her. I can't believe she drugged Abby. I also was afraid Abby would fall asleep while driving. I can't believe she immediately fell asleep. Just plain stupid.