Author Topic: Chad Needs To Stand Up  (Read 49 times)

hotlipsfrank

Chad Needs To Stand Up
« on: September 20, 2018, 07:00:49 PM »

Stefan hurt Abby when she was vulnerable and now Gabi is now doing things that will hurt her which she has told Kate. Chad needs to find out what is happening and put an end to it.

Frank

MadIceGoddess

Re: Chad Needs To Stand Up
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 11:06:39 PM »
I have been very frustrated with Chad during this whole process.  I get that he can't accept this baby, and Abigail did not help matters by letting Stefan touch her stomach after telling him he was to have not part in the pregnancy.  But, he is putting way too much trust in Gabi.  If he really wanted to man up and do the right thing and come to terms with it he would've kept having sessions with Marlena.  (I know she's on life support now, but it didn't appear he ever went back after leaving Abigail.)

webrowser

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 06:33:35 AM »
Chad has become so dense when it comes to Gabi.   Did he leave his brain somewhere and forgot where he left it? Kate should come clean with Chad and tell him the whole truth about the baby and what Gabi is doing, because this is making her just as guilty as Gabi. Once everything comes out Chad won't even walk on the same side of the street as Gabi and Kate much less speak to them. And did it ever occur to any of them that if something happened and the baby would need blood and get the wrong blood type that it would kill or seriously harm the baby? They are both putting themselves ahead of Chad or the baby. Gabi seriously needs some mental help, because Gabi could be putting Abigail and the baby in danger. Chad really needs to stop sulking and grow up and be a man.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 10:49:07 AM »
I don't think getting the wrong blood type would be a problem.  They always test that which is why so many babies on Soaps are found to be from a different parent than originally thought.  However, I do agree that Gabi is putting Abigail and the baby and even Thomas in danger.  What if Abigail had gotten in the car with Thomas and started driving before that sleeping pill hit her?  And did Gabi ever think that when Chad did find out that he wouldn't fall into her arms but would be so wracked with guilt over how he treated Abigail that he would go running back to her? 

And once again Kate shows why it's a terrible thing to be her child or for her to think of you as her child.  She's a terrible mother, always putting herself and her needs before her children's.