Author Topic: Wow, Jennifer!  (Read 77 times)

sweetpea

Wow, Jennifer!
« on: September 25, 2018, 07:38:28 AM »
Nice job throwing your pal Brady under the bus!  :awesome  It’s always good to kick a man when he’s down, right?

MadIceGoddess

Re: Wow, Jennifer!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 10:52:55 AM »
Does this mean you think she should've kept the secret?  I just don't see any way for her to tell Eric the truth without it somehow coming out that Brady was the one who forced her to leave.  And Eric pretty much figured it out anyways; Jennifer just confirmed it. 

I was actually glad she told him.  I never understood Eve's attitude.  Instead of being grateful that Jennifer originally decided not to tell Eric, she kept lording it over her making snide comments to her.  That in itself would make me want to tell him.  Eve is her own worst enemy. The only thing I feel sorry for is that her heart was in the right place when she went to Victor.  She desperately wanted to help Brady, but her original plan to get the recording to prove Brady didn't kill Deimos was not her place to do. 

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 06:58:58 PM »

Speaking of that recording, I wonder when Zander is going to use it. I'm surprised we haven't seen or heard anything from him since he found the recording.
As to what Jennifer did, I'm glad she finally told Eric the truth but I feel terrible that this has caused Eric to not want Brady as his brother. Being a former priest, you'd think he'd be able to forgive Brady. And Brady did try to tell him when they were reconciling but Eric stopped him from confessing.

sweetpea

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 07:38:36 AM »
Absolutely, I feel that Jennifer should have kept her mouth shut. It wasn’t her secret to tell. She had her own reasons for telling him, but didn’t care who else she hurt in the mean time. I work with middle school kids and they use revealing information that someone told them in confidence as a form of bullying. It’s hurtful, and it ruins relationships. Now Jennifer can feel high and mighty that she told the truth, but the wave of discord that it will surely bring is unforgivable.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 04:15:46 PM »
I'm also glad that Jennifer did the right thing by telling Eric. Eric guessed it was Brady and Jen confirmed it. I feel bad for Jen as she probably will lose Eric if he goes out to find Nicole, but I'm glad that she told him, she was miserable holding that information inside for so long. WTG Jennifer.  :cool1
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2018, 12:05:50 AM »
Also, the thought of going into a marriage with that kind of lie, wondering if he's only marrying you because he thought Nicole didn't love him.  And speaking of bullying, Eve was the one doing the bullying.  Jennifer actually should have told Eric as soon as she found out, but she let Eve talk her out of it, and what did she get for that?  Eve continually telling her she was Eric's 2nd choice.  Eve didn't tell Jennifer this secret in confidence.  She was using the fact that Jennifer loved Eric and wouldn't want to lose him to keep her from revealing her other secret that she conspired with Victor to throw the custody hearing.  The person who should've kept her mouth shut in the first place was Eve.  Even Brady knew he should've told Eric and even started to at one point.  I was so glad she finally told him.