Author Topic: tampered evidence  (Read 57 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
tampered evidence
« on: October 02, 2018, 06:30:25 PM »
So I wonder who planted Ben's fingerprint and tried to make it look like he did indeed try to burn Ciara. I myself am still not so sure Hope was innocent but if she is and didn't do it, who else could have done it? Maybe Tripp.  :confused I hope not.

nitgrit

Re: tampered evidence
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 07:27:53 PM »
I was thinking Trip - he has been very jealous.

Tricia

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 08:12:03 PM »
When I guessed Tripp a while back I got “poopoohed”. Oh, well...😊. Time will tell...It can still be someone else, but I don’t know who...🤔

sweetpea

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2018, 07:39:59 AM »
I thought maybe Claire, but it could be Tripp...or maybe Ben planted it himself so that Ciara wouldn’t trust her mother. If he did it, he would have known it would come out that it was manufactured evidence with a lifted fingerprint transferred onto it and he would be released.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2018, 04:04:10 PM »
I don't think Claire would have done it because she's been hoping Ciara would dump Tripp for Ben and even though Tripp could be a likely candidate, I never would have suspected him of doing it when this evidence first appeared. Hope still seems like the person most likely to have done it or if not her personally, perhaps she hired someone to do it. It sure seems suspicious that she would even go back to the scene in the hopes of finding something unless she knew there'd be some new evidence.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2018, 05:47:24 PM »
My only reason against Tripp doing it was it didn't appear he had the time to do it, but as we know, in Salem time means nothing.  It also didn't appear to me that Tripp even knew where this cabin was.  Supposedly, it was way out in the woods somewhere at least 10 miles from any town according to Ben.