Author Topic: Disappointed in Brady  (Read 43 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Disappointed in Brady
« on: October 03, 2018, 04:07:14 PM »

OMgosh. I can't believe Brady left with Kristen. What in the world happened to his brain? Why would he want to be with someone who wanted his step mother killed? And why would he want to be with someone who said something to the effect of thinking what he did to get rid of Nicole was a good thing? I thought Brady felt bad about what he did so why would he want to be with someone who congratulated him?
I am not at all happy.

MadIceGoddess

Re: Disappointed in Brady
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 05:49:11 PM »
I was thinking, yeah the one person who believes in you and would never judge you is someone with no moral compass.

Tricia

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 06:11:23 PM »
Ha!  Good one, MadIce! 

Though I doubt it’s true, it crossed my mind that maybe he has some kind of plan...

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 05:08:39 PM »
I'm hoping he has some kind of plan Tricia. He really should have just called the police the minute she showed up.

sweetpea

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2018, 07:38:21 AM »
Brady has always been stupid, self serving and unforgiving, why should this be any different? 😂 The fact that he does all kinds of horrible things to other people and is forgiven, then turns around and can’t forgive Eve when she honestly was trying to help him tells me everything I need to know about him. Here’s to hoping that he and Kristen ride off into the sunset together and are never seen again. They deserve each other.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2018, 04:59:47 PM »
Well, it would make sense since it looks like they're bringing back Nicole and Mimi.  $$$