Author Topic: Gabi's Plan Is So Transparent  (Read 52 times)

hotlipsfrank

Gabi's Plan Is So Transparent
« on: October 03, 2018, 07:06:36 PM »

Gabi's plan is so transparent I cant wait until JJ and Chad figure it out. If they do they can put Gabi in jail.

Frank

Tricia

Re: Gabi's Plan Is So Transparent
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 09:30:30 PM »
She’s over the edge.  She needs to be put somewhere.  Maybe the place where she wants Abigail sent...

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 09:53:28 PM »
She's so obvious, but nobody seems to have the Salem Brain these days.  I wish someone would catch her drugging Abigail.  That would certainly send her to jail, but I kinda like your idea Tricia.

I was surprised though that Abigail cancelled the picnic.  Spending time with Chad should make her stronger and better able to resist Gabby if she was actually trying to get out.  It was her love for Chad that broke her out in the first place.

webrowser

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 11:52:57 AM »
I hope Gabi gets caught and soon. I am so sick and tires of her attitude and her scheming. You would think that Chad would soon begin to wonder why Gabi is constantly trying to make Abigail look bad to him. He should tell her to butt out of his personal relationship and get one of her own or else don't come around at all. He seriously needs to get some backbone. I can't wait for him to find out that Gabi has been sneaking into his place while he wasn't there and doing what she has been doing. I hope Chad comes home unexpectedly and catches her in the act. She deserves whatever she is going to get. You would think that she would just be thankful that she is free from prison and has her daughter back. She deserves to go back in prison.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2018, 05:13:21 PM »

I would think Gabi might worry that her plan could actually bring the alters back and those alters didn't like Gabi with an "I" which means Gabby could try and send Gabi back to jail.
But, if that doesn't happen, I was hoping Chad would say he's moving back in with Abby because he wants to help her and protect her from Stefan. Wouldn't that put a cramp in Gabi's plan?

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2018, 05:02:31 PM »
Sheryl, I sorta wondered when she told Chad he didn't live there if he wouldn't offer to move back in with her and whether that would mess up Gabi's plan.