Author Topic: Ugly hair  (Read 81 times)

Vangelique140

Ugly hair
« on: October 07, 2018, 02:46:07 PM »
forgive me all, as I am still in July having just watched the show where Steve is now able to see.

So I just have to comment on a few things that were probably discussed a long time ago.   (things may be changed as you read this in October!)

1 --- what did Tripp do to his hair?  He had this nicely combed, short, blond haircut and now (in Steve's room) his hair has gotten darker and is all messy with gel/spray.   Can't any guy have nice hair??

2 --- 4 witches in need of a good haircut ---- I guess long, stringy hair spans all ages in Salem.   Claire, Abigail, Jennifer, Kate.    Ladies, get thee to a hairdresser and cut off about 4-5" --- you all look terrible. 

3 --- how did Steve have major eye surgery and escape without so much as a bruise?   and his bionic eye looks so real.....

:too funny

Tricia

Re: Ugly hair
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 11:49:06 AM »
Hi!  Glad you’re back.  Looks like you’re going to need a couple of marathon watches and some fast forward...😉

I haven’t thought the ladies looked bad, but everyone has an opinion of their own.  Tripp...ehhh...

Steve and his bionic eye...HA!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 08:32:15 PM by Tricia »

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 06:49:57 PM »
I can't really remember what the hairstyles looked like in July but every now and then I keep thinking I don't care for a particular hair style.

Vangelique140

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 11:55:28 AM »
I'm at August 9th --- not enough hours to get caught up on 2 months worth of shows.    I'm trying!

As I watch, I have to say that Tripp's new look (in August) is the same as Chad's --- hair slicked up and back and growing a little facial hair.    IMO, he looks horrible.     Maybe by the time I reach where the rest of you are, he will go back to clean cut....

:too funny

But by the time I get to October shows, we will be in December....

:too funny :too funny :too funny :too funny :too funny :too funny :too funny :too funny