Author Topic: Mimi  (Read 69 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Mimi
« on: October 09, 2018, 06:39:52 PM »

Was anyone else surprised to see Mimi? I was and then doubly surprised to find out baby Bonnie is really Mimi's baby with someone related to Lucas. I was trying to think who that could be. My first thought was Rex. Didn't she and Rex have a thing going before she left town? The only problem is I'm not sure if Rex is still alive and one of Kate's sons. She never talks about him or Cassie. It's like they've been forgotten. If not Rex, maybe Philip. They would have been the same age and would have known each other. I was hoping we might find out today but no such luck.
And I'm glad Lucas isn't the daddy. I hope they don't drag this story out too long.

MadIceGoddess

Re: Mimi
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 07:04:14 PM »
I was not at all surprised after Chloe mentioned her.  Cassie & Rex are the children of Kate and Roman, and Roman did mention them to Kate when he sat down with her to get her to work with him to bring Stefan down.  It was a quick mention and Kate pretty much shut it down, but I was wondering if either one of them were still alive.  Wasn't Philip living with Shawn back when Belle and Mimi were living together in the loft?  I couldn't think of anybody who might be related to Lucas, so you're doing better than me.

Looks like Mimi has fallen victim to the lip plumper. 

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 09:36:55 PM »

Yes, her lips did look funny. And I completely missed any mention of the twins in that conversation between Kate and Roman.
I think you're right about Philip living with Shawn.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 09:42:59 PM »
It was an easy miss.  I don't think their names were even mentioned.  He just said they shared children or something like that.

Tricia

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2018, 10:27:34 PM »
Somebody brought up Rex...but who?

And, Mim’s lips are driving me crazy.

sweetpea

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2018, 11:15:47 AM »
Chloe keeps talking about how horrible Mimi was to her in High School. I don’t remember what happened with them to make them hate each other so much. I thought they were friends. Was it the Ghoul Girl stuff? Did anyone else pick up on Kate saying that the baby looks a lot like Phillip? We have all been thinking that Rex is the baby daddy...what if it’s Phillip? 

Tricia

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2018, 11:33:21 AM »
Definitely noticed that Kate mentioned Phillip.

I keep wondering if they’re just making up the hatred between them because I don’t really remember a reason why they would.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2018, 04:41:25 PM »
Just getting back to watching as I had family for two weeks visiting from Colorado.  No, I wasn't surprised about Mimi as I get Soap Opera Digest, but I don't like those big lips of hers.  And since the names of Rex have been brought up, thanks for refreshing my memory.  Yes, Rex and Cassie were Kate and Roman's. If my memory serves me correctly weren't they first thought of being aliens, I seem to remember they coming out of some pod, Stefano was involved in.  So my guess it's Rex.  The actor who played him back then will be seen in the new show called "The Rookie" But then it may be Phillip too.  Only time will tell!
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2018, 06:36:13 PM »

Mimi along with others in her highschool class made fun of Chloe. Philip and Belle I think were the only two people who were nice to her. The kids use to call her "Ghoul Girl" because of her glasses. At least I think that's why.
And now I'm wondering if Mimi's baby daddy is Philip since they talked about him the other day.

Tricia

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2018, 07:01:11 PM »
Mimi called Chloe Ghoul Girl under her breath today...utterly ridiculous!  I won’t say it cause it’s not nice but looking at the two side by side...well, draw your own conclusions!