Author Topic: Not too wise  (Read 76 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Not too wise
« on: October 11, 2018, 06:11:06 PM »

I can't believe Brady tried to take the security code box apart. It probably wasn't too smart to even want to get in the place Kristen entered. Maybe there's security cameras or maybe an alarm would go off if someone tampered with the box.
I wonder if Brady is alive and if so, will he get up before Kristen finds him?

MadIceGoddess

Re: Not too wise
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 09:16:57 PM »
That was stupid.  And why didn't he try some birth dates or something number-related on a number keypad.
Not sure what he thought he was going to be able to do once he got in the box.  I would expect most security keypads are designed so you can't get into them so easily, or at least I would hope they are.

Tricia

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 09:21:53 PM »
Ummm...BEYOND stupid is more like it!  I don’t believe he’s dead.  But I do believe that he’s dumb!  :duh

sweetpea

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 07:35:49 AM »
I don’t think Brady has ever been in possession of the Salem Brain. 😂 But he is pretty. 🤣

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2018, 10:28:00 AM »
Soooo, this is Nashville, right?  Nashville is a pretty big town.  And how would Brady not know they were in Nashville.  He knew they traveled south, so apparently he wasn't blindfolded.  So, wouldn't he see the signs?  There are also plenty of food places in Nashville including a lot of Waffle Houses, so I don't know why they didn't stop at one before getting a hotel.  Didn't appear they had breakfast either.  And is this warehouse within walking distance of their no-tell hotel? 

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2018, 06:53:31 PM »
A lot of good questions MadIce but I'm sorry I don't really have any good answers.