Author Topic: Missed some of the show today  (Read 97 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Missed some of the show today
« on: October 26, 2018, 05:10:36 PM »
I missed what ever went on with JJ, Gabi, Stefan, and Abigail because the show got interrupted. How in the world did Abby get married? Wasn't she still married to Chad? Did she get a divorce, marriage license, and married all in one night?  :confused

Tricia

Re: Missed some of the show today
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2018, 05:30:24 PM »
That’s my question, too.  How???

The thing that stands out for me is JJ  APOLOGIZING to Gabi for almost going into her purse and for almost believing that Abby was right about her.  GRRRR...!

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2018, 11:36:09 PM »
I don't think you missed anything.  I missed part of Wednesday's show because of all the bomb coverage, but that was before Abigail heard Chad say he was going to commit her.  The only thing I can think is she was able to get a quickie divorce and marriage in another state or island?  Maybe it was that same island she went to with Dario to get married?  Wasn't that her?

sweetpea

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2018, 11:28:08 AM »
Seriously, how could she get a divorce without Chad even signing any paperwork? So ridiculous!

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2018, 07:01:24 PM »

I'd like to know that sweetpea.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2018, 11:49:26 PM »
Well, looks like they just skipped over that part.  And Chad didn't even question how she was able to do that without his signature.  So, I guess we're just supposed to buy it.  I mean, we buy all these people coming back from the dead, so why not a quickie divorce without the divorcee not knowing about it?

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2018, 11:29:28 AM »
Days is skipping a lot lately.  Like how come Marlena who is in the hospital knew about the explosion and that Nicole was presumed dead yet when Eric went to the Kiriakis mansion Maggie had no clue?
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2018, 02:44:36 PM »
John needs to talk to Abigail and find out how she got her quickie divorce without Chad's agreement.  Problem solved.

sweetpea

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2018, 07:31:17 AM »
I was thinking the same thing, MadIce! If Abby could divorce Chad and marry someone else in one morning without Chad’s knowledge why couldn’t John do the same thing to Hattie?

Tricia

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2018, 12:23:05 PM »
Smart thinking, you two!