Author Topic: Kristin  (Read 43 times)

webrowser

Kristin
« on: October 30, 2018, 06:17:00 AM »
  I don't think that Kristin is dead from the fire, but I do believe that the Salem PD will as usual will stop looking for her and she'll show up again and make more trouble. :duh :confused :toilet

MadIceGoddess

Re: Kristin
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 10:37:44 AM »
I don't believe she is dead either. The Nashville fire people said there were no survivors, but they also didn't say how many bodies.  Maybe any bodies were cremated in the explosion.  Of course, we don't know how many people were actually in the warehouse or how many got out.  I'm not even convinced that Nicole is dead.  Maybe Xander took her because he seems to be a bit obsessed with her.  Besides, Salem is rather like Pet Cemetery.  And I don't expect the Salem police to continue to look for her.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: Kristin
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 08:17:40 AM »
I too don't think Kristen is dead and I'm not convinced that Nicole is dead either. It wouldn't surprise me if Zander was able to get Nicole out before the building exploded. And how come there's been to talk about body remains? All they've said is there's no survivors but shouldn't there be some part of a body some place? If the metal Nicole was holding survived the blast, I would think they could find some other piece of something that could determine who was killed.