Author Topic: Hope is in...  (Read 93 times)

webrowser

Hope is in...
« on: October 31, 2018, 06:59:45 AM »
 for a big surprise when she finds out that it wasn't Ben who purchased the accelerant but Tripp. I can't wait for miss know it all to know the real truth. :duh :too funny :cool1 :toilet 

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: Hope is in...
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 08:21:44 AM »
I too can't wait until they find out but I'm disappointed that Tripp was the one who planted the evidence.

Tricia

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 02:26:51 PM »
I had a feeling all along...

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2018, 11:05:10 AM »
Well, I was surprised it turned out to be Tripp.  So much for he and Ciara, you know she'll leave him and hook up with Ben when she finds out it was her boyfriend afterall.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2018, 11:29:57 AM »
I hate to see that. 

And wow, Claire!  She will stop at nothing to get what she wants even though I don't think she even knows what she wants.  To do that to Ciara after Ciara forgave her for deceiving her before. Looks like she is turning into the character who is always scheming and never learns that the schemes always fall apart at some point.  And she could actually ruin Ben's sanity progress, but she doesn't care.  She used to just be clueless; but now she is totally a manipulative little b--ch.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2018, 08:35:27 PM »

I guess she's turning into another young Sami.