Author Topic: Halloween episode  (Read 76 times)

Tricia

Halloween episode
« on: October 31, 2018, 03:28:27 PM »
Dying to know who enjoyed the show today...

MadIceGoddess

Re: Halloween episode
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 05:48:53 PM »
I enjoyed it. Knew as soon as they started talking to Hope and Eli it was a dream.  But, the question remains, will she feel the same tomorrow about giving John his divorce?

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 06:19:55 PM »
I thought it was stupid and a complete waste of time. Fortunately for me I wasn't watching the entire show live so I fast forwarded through most of it.

Tricia

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2018, 09:36:49 PM »
The only thing that I thought was useful was to see Hattie telling John she’ll give him the divorce.  Other than that, I wondered what made me watch the whole stupid thing...🙄

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2018, 09:39:56 PM »
I agree. The ending was the only part of the show that meant anything. I'm so glad I was able to fast forward through most of it.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2018, 10:44:13 AM »
It was so corny!  I did watch the entire show and you could tell how forced the actors/actresses were with this stupid show.  The ending was the best part.  Send Hattie back to jail where she belongs.  And what a twist to see the original Angelica or was it Jane Elliott, my mind seems to be going.   Even the story with Roman acting like he cared for Hattie seems forced.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

sweetpea

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2018, 06:45:03 PM »
I thought it was a fun show. I knew from the beginning that it had to be Hattie dreaming. It was a take off on an old horror movie - Rosemary’s Baby. I like it when they veer off of the storyline once in awhile to do a special holiday show.