Author Topic: Sami and Susan  (Read 59 times)

hotlipsfrank

Sami and Susan
« on: November 01, 2018, 06:50:01 PM »

When Sami found out Susan could tell her about if Sami found EJ, she goes to see her. After Susan shows her a doll of Marlena, Sami would bring it to her. She sees there was Susan;s hairs on the doll, Sami wants a DNA test on it.

Frank

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: Sami and Susan
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 06:51:53 PM »
I hope they find out it's EJ even though I don't think he's going to look like the EJ we all know.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2018, 11:57:21 PM »
I wish they hadn't brought him back since we know the actor who played him is not coming back, but I guess I'll have to accept it like all the other crazy storylines and dead people coming back even after they donated their organs.

hyattsfolly

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2018, 03:21:12 PM »
Well I guess were not gonna know what he looks like. After today’s episode he’s missing somewhere with Susan and then we heard that there is a clinic in Italy that Sami wants to take him to  so she is apparently getting ready leave the show again. After all this why bother coming back
😜 Melinda 😜

Tricia

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2018, 04:41:12 PM »
Maybe to set up for a future storyline?

sweetpea

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2018, 06:19:10 PM »
How far could Susan get with a burn victim? I would think that she would have to stay at the hospital somewhere. Maybe they should look in the Marlena wing? 😂 Eventhough Susan is weird, Sami should have told her that the guy was EJ after she found out for sure. I hope it gets resolved soon.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2018, 08:39:47 PM »

I can't believe Susan stole EJ. The poor guy wasn't even supposed to be touched but Susan must have had to lift him to get him out of bed. And then of course there's the fact that she was holding his hand. Hopefully he was knocked out the whole time.
Oh and I can't believe we're not going to get to see a Sami/EJ reunion. I wish the show had never brought EJ back or Sami if they're both leaving. Assuming that's what's going to happen since if Sami does find EJ, she's taking him to Italy.