Author Topic: Poor Lucas  (Read 53 times)

sweetpea

Poor Lucas
« on: November 06, 2018, 06:26:35 PM »
Lucas can’t get a break, ever! He is the only one I feel bad about with the whole baby Bonnie debacle. Poor guy never seems to have things go his way. I’m glad that Bonnie and Mimi’s plan was blown out of the water by Chloe. Time for Bon Bon and Hattie to go back to Statesville. On that note, has Statesville not been missing Hattie? She broke out months ago - I don’t remember how they explained it. I guess I do kind of feel bad for Sarah, she didn’t realize that Rex cheated on her, but since she is new, I don’t have much of an investment in her character. Maybe we will get to know her more in the future. There was a lot of slapping going on in the past couple of days! 😱 Maggie and Sarah both got one in.

MadIceGoddess

Re: Poor Lucas
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 06:30:56 PM »
Who did Maggie slap?  I must've missed that one.

I think Roman told the warden at Statesville that she had to be moved to a different prison for some reason.  Of course, he didn't bother to check that out. 

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 08:46:46 PM »
I think Maggie slapped Bonnie at the engagement party. And I can't say I feel bad for Sarah since I haven't really formed any opinion of her or feelings for her. I'm sorry that Lucas was hurt but I'm not sure I feel really bad for him since he should still be able to be in Emily's life. He may no be her father but he is her uncle. Uncles and nieces and nephews can have close connections.

Tricia

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2018, 11:24:51 PM »
Maggie definitely slapped Bonnie.