Author Topic: No show  (Read 47 times)

Tricia

No show
« on: November 07, 2018, 04:19:17 PM »
No show for me today.  Did anyone get to watch?

MadIceGoddess

Re: No show
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 04:42:00 PM »
I saw all of it but the last 10 or so minutes. Aaarrrrgh!

Who was Chad talking to?  My guess is it was Stefano.  I know he's dead, but I'm not sure Chad is stable at this point.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 04:48:52 PM by MadIceGoddess »

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 04:48:36 PM »
Tricia, long story short, Sami found EJ with his mother in the morgue.  She was going to try to sneak him out covered up like a dead person and she was dressed like a surgeon.  Not sure how she expected to get out of the hospital that way.  Surgeons don't transfer dead people from the hospital.

Gabi came home from some trip and found out that Chad could not commit Abigail to the asylum.  She high-tailed it over to blackmail Kate once again to frame Abigail.  The plan is that Stefan can't protect Abigail if she is a threat to society.  So, Kate is to get into the mansion, drug Abigail, make a mess of things, and then tell the police Abigail attacked her.  Kate showed up right before the scene of Chad pouring a drink for himself and another one for someone off camera and having a conversation about what would Stefano.  That's when they cut away to breaking news.

Tricia

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 10:07:07 AM »
I watched on demand this morning.  Good show!

At the very last, Kate showed up at the mansion with the Gabby wig to tell...I think...

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2018, 10:10:56 AM »
No, she showed up at the Dimera mansion.  It should've showed Abigail opening the door.  It would really do no good for her to tell Abigail.

So, who was Chad talking to?

Tricia

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2018, 11:18:36 AM »
Wasn’t Chad doing one of those thinking out loud scenes?

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2018, 11:27:57 AM »
At first I thought so, but he poured two drinks and carried them both and sat down and set one of the drinks on the coffee table.  And, it looked as if he was looking at someone.  That was the exact point that news broke in and I assumed they showed who he was looking at, but maybe not.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2018, 08:32:17 PM »
Chad was talking to Ben. I had to watch yesterday's show on On Demand. Glad I did cause it was a pretty good show for a change.