Author Topic: I can't Believe..  (Read 63 times)

webrowser

I can't Believe..
« on: November 08, 2018, 07:36:35 AM »

That Kate is still going along with Gabi and her ridiculous plans. If Kate was really smart, She would go to Chad and tell him everything, not only about what she did , but all about Gabi's scheme and that she may be going off the deep end in getting back at Abigail. That is if Kate had any decency in her at all. This will backfire on her as well as Gabi. I think it would serve Gabi right if she wound up in the mental ward where she is trying to get Abigail committed. Gabi is definitely showing signs of totally loosing it, because she is way too obsessed with getting revenge. She should just concentrate on her daughter and getting her life back on track.
 :duh :td :zzz :toilet :insanity :dance

Please End this story already!!!

Tricia

Re: I can't Believe..
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 10:05:01 AM »
Yesterday Kate showed up at the mansion to tell...didn’t she?  :confused

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 10:09:07 AM »
No, she showed up at the Dimera mansion to frame Abigail.  Chad is at the Kiriakis mansion trying to figure out how to kidnap Abigail so he can talk some sense into her.  Like, she's ever going to agree to be committed. 

Tricia

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 11:17:58 AM »
Yes, I got that Chad is ready to “go all DiMera” to get what he wants.  As for Kate, that’s what I get for trying to do two things at once!  Thanks...😉

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2018, 08:30:25 PM »
I'm so glad Abby switched the tea. Now I just pray Abby is able to get Chad to see what Kate is up to. I want this story to be over.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2018, 09:56:05 PM »
I'm afraid he's going to grab her and take her out the door before she gets a chance.  Of course, even if she did I'm sure Chad would think Abigail knocked her out or something. 

webrowser

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2018, 07:45:26 AM »
It's about time that Abigail switched the teas. If they had the contents of the tea in Kates cup they would have proof that she has ben drugged all this time. I love it that Kate got a small dose of her own medicine.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2018, 11:46:48 AM »
If Abigail could just get Chad to check it out, Kate has the whole bottle of pills in her purse (with Gabi's name on the prescription bottle) AND the wig.  And then there's all those phone calls from Gabi on Kate's phone.  C'mon now, this is the perfect time to end this storyline.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2018, 07:14:24 PM »
I guess it was too much to ask that Chad would find out what Kate did. I am glad though that he let Abby go and also that he told her several times he loved her. Just maybe if Chad had stayed living with Abby, Gabi never would have had a chance to set her up and make Chad believe her DID was back.