Author Topic: I doubt you're going into labor today  (Read 74 times)

MadIceGoddess

I doubt you're going into labor today
« on: November 09, 2018, 05:15:59 PM »
Famous last words.  How many babies have been born at the Horton cabin?  You would think they keep a closet stocked with baby birthing supplies. 

Also, how is it Chad has keys to the Horton cabin?  Is Jennifer in on this plot? 

Of course, I'm sure Chad will have to deliver the baby and will fall in love immediately with it even though it is supposedly his brother's.  But, will Gabi's secret finally come out?  She has become so obsessed and the way she has been acting she needs a timeout at the looney bin.  I don't think it would be fair even if Chad and Abigail got back together if Gabi doesn't have to pay dearly for what she did, as well as Kate even though she wasn't exactly a willing participant.  As always Kate thinks mostly of herself over the people she "loves".

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: I doubt you're going into labor today
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 07:19:54 PM »
For any of you ladies who have been pregnant and gone into labor, how realistic did Abby sound when she so calmly and quietly said she thought she was having the baby, or something to that effect? I think I might have doubled over in pain if I was having a contraction. Not so for braxton  hicks but it sounded like Abby thought these were real contractions. Terrible acting.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 09:52:20 PM »
My water broke first.  After that it just started out as cramps and that was it for hours after that, off and on cramps.  Not that bad, but increasing in intensity.  Had my water not broken I think it would've snuck up on me in the beginning.  That was my first and only pregnancy, so I couldn't say about the second one.  I know the second one often goes a lot faster though. 

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2018, 11:03:10 AM »
I think if Abby would have said my water broke instead of thinking she is going in labor would have sounded more realistic.  I can' wait until Gabby and Kate get caught.  I am so sick and tired of Gabby!
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2018, 08:24:43 PM »

Her water didn't break before she started having contractions. I thought the scenes today were a little comical. Chad looked like a monkey jumping from furniture to furniture, trying to get a signal on his cell phone. And I really don't know what they were saying because Abby mumbles and they were both talking at the same time. It was driving me nuts. I did hear Chad tell Abby he loved her and I loved the ending when Abby said she loved Chad. Now Chad needs to find out that that's his baby girl.
I am so glad Stefan learned what Gabi was up to. I just hope she doesn't knock him out or talk him out of reporting her to the police.

sweetpea

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2018, 06:37:39 PM »
So, every time that someone goes out to the Horton cabin on Smith Island they need to use their cell phone and can’t get a signal. You would think by now they would have put in a land line or had a satellite phone or something. It is so ridiculous that they don’t have some way to get in touch with the mainland in an emergency. Drives me crazy!