Author Topic: What is Chad up to?  (Read 80 times)

MadIceGoddess

What is Chad up to?
« on: November 13, 2018, 07:51:43 PM »
Wondering if he is going to offer him the baby in return for Stefan committing Abigail.  After his dream it doesn't appear that she has convinced him that Gabby has not returned.  I'm probably wrong; hope so, but whatever it is it can't be good.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 07:53:19 PM by MadIceGoddess »

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: What is Chad up to?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2018, 08:45:37 PM »

I am hoping he'll tell Stefan he won't give him a hard time about spending time with the baby if he lets Chad take Abby home. If Chad tells Stefan he wants him to have Abby committed, I doubt he'll do it since he knows Abby's alter isn't back.
I am so mad that Stefan didn't just call the police and report Gabi. Why do people always tell bad people what they're planning on doing? When ever they tell their plan, it never goes through.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2018, 08:59:53 PM »
Stefan knows that Abigail's alter is not back, but he said something about how he needed to accept that the love of his life is gone and she was the only part of Abigail that loved him.  He also made that little speech to Gabi about family and the baby being his chance to have a family, maybe make a dynasty.  That's the reason I thought of that scenario. 

I agree, along with how everybody is so easily swayed by the person trying to get away.  So, no ending of this storyline for now.  Ugh!

webrowser

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2018, 08:04:46 AM »
   My guess is he'll offer the baby to Stefan if he doesn't fight him committing Abigail being as he thinks the baby is Stefan's. That way he will have to reminders of what has happened and he can commit Abigail. Boy is he going to be surprised when he commits Abigail and then the truth comes out about what Gabi did. I hope then she slaps him so hard it sends him across the room and then tells him to go play with himself.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2018, 07:48:37 PM »
I am so disgusted and done with this story. I can't believe Stefan let Chad commit Abby to the mental institution. I guess now I have to pray Gabi does the right thing and comes clean about what she did but I'm sure not holding my breath on that one.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2018, 12:22:55 AM »
I am so pissed at Chad right now, as well as Jennifer and JJ.  These are the people who are supposed to love her the most and they are all so willing to believe other people over her, both of which have shady pasts and they know it.  Well, I don't think Jennifer knows about Gabi's past indiscretions, but she sure knows about Kate and how she has never been a fan of Abigail. 

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2018, 12:25:44 AM »
And, no, I don't think Gabi feels bad enough about what she did that she will fess up now that her plan is back on track.

webrowser

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2018, 08:36:49 AM »
  I can't wait for this story to be over. Abigail wanted to have Marlena give her therapy, but that wasn't fast enough for Chad. I can't believe how stupid this ass is! Wait until he finds out Charlette is his daughter, and Abigail never had a relapse after all, and that Gabi lied and manipulated him all along. He's getting more and more like Stefano and not in a good way. I so can't wait for Chad, Jennifer and JJ to find out the truth about what Gabi did. I hope Abigail tell him to get lost and keeps the baby away from him and he'll have to make appointments to see his own daughter.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2018, 11:21:43 AM »
Webrowser, I'm not convinced all those things will happen in such a way that we will get the satisfaction we so desire. 

Chad has attempted a couple of times to channel Stefano, so to speak, trying to be more like him so that seems to be his goal.  But, that could also drive Abigail away.  However, I don't think Chad really has it in him to be Stefano.  He's too reactive and impatient, and a hot head.  To successfully be Stefano you have to ice running through your veins, be willing to wait on your reward, and be able to scheme on more than one front at a time. None of Stefano's children have been able to master all of those qualities.  I guess Andre came the closest.  Stefan does a good job with the scheming, but he also lets his emotions get in the way.  I really think Stefano, given the same set of circumstances, would've somehow managed to get Abigail and the baby.  In fact, I'm really not sure how Chad talked Stefan into this since the baby is supposedly his.  So, if he and Abigail ran off with the baby, they would be fugitives.  But, I digress. 

At the very least, Chad kidnapped Abigail regardless of his motives and should be charged for that.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2018, 07:52:31 PM »

You would think someone might wonder why "Gabby" hasn't appeared since she moved in with Stefan. Wouldn't you think if Gabby really was back, she'd want to be with Stefan?
I sure hope someone figures out real soon that there's nothing wrong with Abby.