Author Topic: The End??  (Read 57 times)

Tricia

The End??
« on: November 15, 2018, 05:52:42 PM »
I felt like we saw final scenes of Rex and Lucas today.  I don’t read spoilers so I don’t really know, though.  If so, Rex didn’t stick around very long and I’ll miss Lucas.  Oh, and Sonny leaving town was an abrupt surprise to me but because it was so sudden I didn’t necessarily feel that it was final.    SURELY, all three can’t be gone...

...Anyway...Did anyone else get that impression?

MadIceGoddess

Re: The End??
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2018, 06:05:05 PM »
I missed some of the conversation between Chloe and Lucas.  What was said to indicate he was leaving? 
I can't imagine that Sonny wouldn't be back in a heartbeat, wherever he went, if he heard that Will wanted him.  Surely he didn't also delete all his family and Will from his phone, and Adrienne has made it clear that she wants them back together.  I must've missed something there too because the last I saw she was on the dating app with Sonny looking at "prospects".

Rex loves Maggie's daughter (sorry, forgot her name) so much that he wouldn't even stay and try and win her back?  Only one or two days have passed since she found out that he cheated on her, and twice.  How much could he have really loved her?  Looks like they're gonna try and pair her with Eric, at least as heartbreak lovers.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2018, 07:59:12 PM »

I can't believe all the people who left or are leaving Salem. Lucas said he wanted to go spend more time with his daughter and spend the holidays with her, Maybe he'll be back but to tell you the truth, he's never been one of my favorite characters so I'd be ok with him leaving for good. He's so depressing to look at because he always looks upset with that scowl of his. It seems we rarely see him smile.
I'm surprised Rex is taking off already but he too said he wanted to be with his daughter. I don't mind if he goes because I just can't seem to get use to calling him Rex. He's probably always going to be Brady to me.
Oh and his x fiancé's name is Sarah. It does look as if they're going to pair her with Eric.  I guess that means there's no hope for Jennifer.

Tricia

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2018, 11:06:18 PM »
Lucas said something about Europe. Rex said something about staying as long as needed. Adrienne told Will that Sonny left town.  Who knows...

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2018, 04:50:01 PM »
Now we have Eli's mom in the mix, is she really going to take the job offer in DC?  I hardly recognized her the other day, wasn't even sure if it was the same actress.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.