Author Topic: Eric and Sarah  (Read 53 times)

hotlipsfrank

Eric and Sarah
« on: November 15, 2018, 07:51:19 PM »

Eric is too old for Jennifer and Sarah does not anything to do with Rex.. I think Eric and Sarah make a strong couple because they have chemistry. Sarah is strong and decisive.

Frank
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 07:56:50 PM by hotlipsfrank »

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: Eric and Sarah
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2018, 08:00:33 PM »
Are you sure Eric is too old for Jennifer? I was thinking he was younger than her but I could be wrong. And the jury is still out on whether or not I think Eric and Sarah would make a nice couple.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2018, 08:25:12 PM »
If he is too old for Jennifer, he is certainly too old for Sarah. He's Sami's twin.  I thought Sami was a good bit younger than Jennifer.  Rex as in the age range of Belle and Shawn and of course Mimi, who were older teens when I first started watching.  I don't know how old Sarah is since she wasn't around when I first started watching. 

But, seriously, I really think they should give them both a rest as far as having a love interest and give them a chance to grieve their lost relationships.  It's just too soon.

Tricia

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2018, 11:08:11 PM »
Maybe he just accidentally switched up the names.  I’m pretty sure Jennifer is significantly older than Eric.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2018, 02:58:13 PM »
Jennifer is older then Eric, I remember that Jen was born in the mid 70's. Also, When Sarah and Rex broke up I could not feel anything for either one of them, they do not have a history together except for the first 2 weeks they were in Salem. Every time I see Rex I think of Brady Black since (Kyle) first played Brady. As for Eric and Sarah, Sarah was born in the early 80's I believe, Neal is her biological father and he was around back then, I'm also not sure that I'm going to enjoy watching Sarah, I'll see.  :confused
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!