Author Topic: Awww...Abby!  (Read 63 times)

Tricia

Awww...Abby!
« on: November 19, 2018, 05:24:29 PM »
i knew Gabi was going to make Abby snap.  Really, the way she was being treated, I don’t see how Abby could’ve avoided going off on Gabi.  Gabi was beyond horrible to her.  And Chad didn’t even try to see her side of it...

This is soooo frustrating to watch!

MadIceGoddess

Re: Awww...Abby!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 05:42:32 PM »
How was Chad even able to get in there either?  He is not family....anymore.  Looks like they're going to have an actual list of family.  Uh, why didn't they have that already.  They could be letting lord knows who in with that kind of security.  And you're right; it's frustrating.  Now, I agree, Abby should not have gotten off as easy as she did just because it was an alter that did the crime.  But, this is beyond mean.  Every time Gabi talks about losing her daughter I keep saying "but she got over it."  I know, there are probably long lasting trust issues, but wouldn't there be even more trust issues if she got sent away again?  Which, BTW, I think she needs to be sent away at this point.  And, don't get me started on Chad.  With people who love you like that, who needs enemies?  And what happened to Kayla?  I thought she was going to get the Salem Brain there for a second.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2018, 05:53:36 PM »
OMgosh, I was so mad at Gabi for the way she was taunting Abby. And I was furious with Chad for not believing Abby or looking around the room to see if maybe Gabi stashed the wig some place other than her purse. This story has to end. I'm so sick of it.

sweetpea

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2018, 11:41:21 AM »
I must be the only one who is enjoying this storyline. 😂 The actress who plays Gabi is doing a great job playing evil and manipulative, and I have to say the actress who plays Abby has been doing better with this meatier material. It wouldn’t be a soap without over the top plot twists. I know that eventually it will all blow up in Gabi’s face, she never is allowed to get away with anything for too long. She is a lot like Sami in that regard. Abby does all kinds of horrible things and everyone forgives her and thinks that she is some kind of saint. Just like everyone thinks Carrie is so sweet and innocent, but she has cheated on pretty much every guy she has been with at one time or another.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2018, 02:47:51 PM »
I have never liked the Gabbi actress and I prefer this Abby to the previous one, I think she is a better actress. I'm so sick of this sl and Chad should be ashamed of himself for not looking around the room, under the bed, etc., to see if he could find that wig. I just can't wait until Gabbi gets caught in her web of lies.  :zzz :zzz
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2018, 04:56:41 PM »
I am so sick and tired of this SL.  I was so mad that Gabi shoved the wig so Chad would not see it.  Even though Gabi taunted Abigail I don't think she expected to see Abby go off like she did. If Chad never entered when he did who knows what would have happened.  he still is her husband isn't he? I thought the deal was Stefan would divorce her and Abby's baby would be turned over to him.  Can't wait until Chad finds out that's his daughter!
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2018, 07:59:55 PM »

Abby married Stefan so Chad really doesn't have any right to be involved in Abby's care.
Abby and Carrie may not be saints but they don't purposely try and manipulate or hurt people for their own gain, unlike Sami and Clare.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2018, 10:40:46 PM »
Even if Stefan divorced Abby to get the baby, she wouldn't revert to being married to Chad.  Oh, wouldn't it be a nightmare if it worked that way in real life?  You get a divorce and you're back with your previous spouse?  But, the deal was for Stefan to commit Abby and he gets the baby.  Chad has no say in anything having to do with Abigail.