Author Topic: Gabi Gets Burned  (Read 40 times)

hotlipsfrank

Gabi Gets Burned
« on: November 19, 2018, 07:56:12 PM »

Today Gabi gets burned by Abigale today by the way she said to her. She will probably also get burned by Chad, the community of Salem, and Stefan.

Frank

MadIceGoddess

Re: Gabi Gets Burned
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 08:02:18 PM »
You must've watched a different show than I did.  Gabi got exactly what she wanted to get.  Having Abigail attack her and Chad come in to stop the attack was just icing on the cake.  She took that wig in to taunt Abigail with it.  She wanted her to lose it, but probably didn't expect Abigail to actually attack.  And she right, nobody will believe Abigail.

webrowser

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2018, 07:29:57 AM »
I can't wait to see Gabi get what's coming to her and get that smirk wiped from her face but good it's long overdo. I also can't wait to see Chad's expression on his face when he discovers the truth about Gabi, and that Abigail was right about her all along. I also can't wait to see his expression when he finds out that he handed his own daughter over to his brother, and all because Gabi switched the test results. I loved it when Jennifer slapped Chads face but good and put him in his place. He acts like he is the only one who has the right to make decisions regarding Abigail. He continually forgets she has family members around that has more of aa right to have a say then he does. He is the one that walked out on Abigail in the first place.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2018, 10:51:27 AM »
It's as if Chad believes that he is the only one who loves her and therefore knows what's right for her.  And he's not even married to her at the moment, so really has no say.

This storyline is not a good fit for the actress playing Abigail with her low monotone voice and lack of expression.  The actress doing Gabi is doing an excellent job though.