Author Topic: Salem  (Read 48 times)

Tricia

Salem
« on: November 20, 2018, 03:38:44 PM »
So many people seem to be leaving Salem!  Can they all be permanently gone?  and at the same time?

On a side note, did Paul ever even see his sister, Belle?  He didn’t mention her when he spoke of the family members that he’s going to miss.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: Salem
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 05:56:33 PM »
Good question about Belle. And I can't believe all the people leaving Salem. Is there going to be anyone left? And why can't we put Clare on the list of people leaving town? Gosh, I can't stand this character. The actress playing the part is doing a good job but she's just so annoying.

Tricia

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2018, 08:31:05 PM »
Yeah, Sheryl.  She’s getting close to matching Sami’s horrible behavior when she was Claire’s age.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2018, 02:52:54 PM »
I can't stand Claire and I think she is a horrible actress, she acts by batting her eyes and something she does with her lips just annoy the heck out of me. I wished they change this actress just like the did Ciera and poor Theo and Joey left but they kept this annoying kid. UGH! I also thought of Belle yesterday when Paul did not mention her, has she even seen him since she's back in town. I don't remember if she saw while he was in the hospital at the same time as Marlena.  :confused :confused
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2018, 10:44:28 PM »
I was wondering about this mass exodus.  I guess that means it's time to bring in/back some more characters?  But, at least Sonny is back to be with Will.