Author Topic: Sarah and Victor  (Read 42 times)

hotlipsfrank

Sarah and Victor
« on: November 21, 2018, 08:09:07 PM »

When Eric came to the Kiriakis mansion for Thanksgiving, Victor tells him to leave because he killed Daniel. After Eric leaves, Sarah tells Victor off because Eric killing Daniel was an accident. Not many people stand up to Victor, but Sarah did.

Frank
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 08:21:52 PM by hotlipsfrank »

Tricia

Re: Sarah and Victor
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 10:03:45 PM »
Victor was wrong and rude, but I didn’t think that Sarah had the right to tell him off like that. it is his home and he should be the one to invite people into his home.  If Sarah had asked Maggie first, I would feel differently about it.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 10:46:40 PM »
Victor was wrong and rude, but I didn’t think that Sarah had the right to tell him off like that. it is his home and he should be the one to invite people into his home.  If Sarah had asked Maggie first, I would feel differently about it.
:too funny  Half the people in his house are uninvited guests.

Tricia

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2018, 08:22:00 AM »
Yeah, I was thinking that, too.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2018, 01:36:06 PM »
I wonder where Susan was. Did she to back to Memphis or is she with Sami?

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2018, 01:44:03 PM »
I, too, wondered if she was with Sami, but Sami didn't mention her to Will when he called, so I guess she's back in Memphis.  I remember the deal was that she could come and visit EJ.  Funny how all this time with Kristen and only barely responding to her and 2-3 weeks at the facility and he's progressing.  Dr. Rolf is losing his touch.