Author Topic: Claire  (Read 46 times)

Tricia

Claire
« on: November 26, 2018, 05:59:32 PM »
Claire seems to be on the verge of truly losing it - at least she sure seemed that way today!

She looked desperate, crazed and obsessed.   Goodness...wonder why Tripp hasn’t already fallen for her??  Bwahahaha...!

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: Claire
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 07:48:35 PM »
I loved it when Ben talked about the fact that everything is about Claire. I hope Tripp moves out of the loft and then won't give Claire the time of day. I can't stand the thought of these two being together.

hotlipsfrank

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 07:53:23 PM »
It looks like Claire is obsessed with anyone Ciara is going to have a relationship. Watch her go after Ben if Ciara get together. (jmo)

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2018, 12:36:02 PM »
I don't understand why, if Claire has so much money I'm assuming from her gig as the face of Bella, she is still working at that restaurant job.  And Ciara, who has no income, is not working anywhere.  I know there's all this money from Uncle Vic, but I didn't think she was using that to live on.  I know Hope wouldn't be happy about that.

Tricia

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2018, 04:15:51 PM »
I wondered about Claire and Bella, too.  They’ve dropped that story but wasn’t there something about Eve and Brady losing that part of the company?  If so, then Claire wouldn’t have that job.  Can’t remember.

Ciara hasn’t ever worked, has she?  She may need to now because today she told Ben her trust fund was frozen.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2018, 05:29:09 PM »
I was wondering if "The Face of Bella" was a done deal since Brady and Eve lost control of the company or something happened because of Theresa. They were then hired by Stefan but I don't know if The Face of Bella came with them. In any event, now they've both been fired by Stefan so maybe that contest never really went any where.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2018, 11:02:24 PM »
If the money didn't come from The Face of Bella, where did it come from?  That waitress job doesn't pay much and she has to pay her part of the rent out of that.  She apparently paid that guy pretty handsomely.  Of course, handsomely to a teenager/young adult is a lot different than an adult.  I was under the assumption she still had that gig at least up until the point that Stefano fired Eve and Brady.