Author Topic: He lives  (Read 89 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
He lives
« on: November 26, 2018, 07:50:00 PM »

I can't believe Leo is alive. I was hoping we'd seen the last of him. I wonder why he came back. I hope he gets exposed for trying to frame Sonny.
And who did Hope knock out? I hope it wasn't Rafe, lol.  :too funny

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: He lives
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 05:30:20 PM »
I can't believe Leo thinks he can get Sonny to marry him. I sure hope Sonny is smarter this time around and gets his Uncle Vic involved or his dad. Sonny better not cave into Leo's demands.

Tricia

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 09:42:55 PM »
Awww...but I’m afraid Sonny WILL cave.  I kept thinking he should get his Dad involved at least, but Victor could quickly put an end to Leo.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2018, 11:06:00 PM »
I would've told him to give it his best shot and kick him out.  At the very least he needs to talk to his father.  Shucks, he and Will could just jump on the Titan jet and leave the country and go somewhere that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the US.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2018, 08:14:06 PM »
Leo needs to go. I wish Sonny would just throw him out of the mansion. And where is Victor? Does he have any idea there's another free loader in his home?

Tricia

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2018, 08:24:55 PM »
And where is Victor? Does he have any idea there's another free loader in his home?

I thought the exact thing. 

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2018, 10:00:01 PM »
Where I live wandering around a house uninvited is likely to get you shot, including my house.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2018, 12:51:41 PM »
Sheryl I was thinking the same thing :confused I said wait a minute Leo is in the Kiriakis mansion, so where in the heck are Maggie and Victor, isn't Maggies daughter also staying there?  This thing with Leo is stupid!  I wished he would have stayed "dead".  Are Sonny and Will still married?  If so, how can Leo say Sonny needs to marry him or else!  Oh wait a minute, divorce in Salem only lasts overnight, look at Chad and Abby! :bgrin
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2018, 03:27:46 PM »
Chad and Abby aren't married.  Jennifer got him in to see Abby, but he she is still married to Stefan.  I think she thinks Stefan will get her out of Bayview if he thinks Gabby is coming out, but she doesn't know that he now knows that Gabi set her up.  It was his signature that put her in there.  Also, Sonny got a divorce from Will before Will was murdered by Ben, so they are not married.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2018, 07:58:05 PM »
I figure Abby is just playing Stefan so he'll get her released.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2018, 10:18:20 PM »
Sheryl, I know that.  Problem is, Stefan knows what happened with Gabi, so he knows that it's not Gabby coming out.  Abigail doesn't know that.  I don't think Stefan would risk losing Charlotte by going back on his deal with Chad just to help Abigail even though he knows she's perfectly sane.  He knew Gabi had set her up before he signed those papers.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2018, 07:25:04 PM »

Very true.