Author Topic: Is Hope For Real?  (Read 88 times)

hotlipsfrank

Is Hope For Real?
« on: November 28, 2018, 08:02:31 PM »

Today Ted says to Hope he is tangled with dangerous people and the first thing that comes out of her mouth is " Is it Ben Weston?"

Frank

Tricia

Re: Is Hope For Real?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 09:43:19 PM »
More like obsessed.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 11:08:23 PM »
She is totally obsessed, really off the rails.  And won't it be interesting when Rafe finds out that Abigail is not sick and his sister is the one who did all that stuff to her, assuming he does find out.  I would hope that Kayla is more than suspicious after Gabi's comments today.  But, what can she do about it?

webrowser

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2018, 07:40:49 AM »
Hope is really getting annoying. What makes her think that Ted is going to tell her the truth? He may tell her anything that she wants to hear in order to get the protection he wants. Hope seriously needs to move on with her life, she is way too obsessed with getting Ben.

Tricia

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2018, 12:04:17 PM »
Kayla could report her suspicions and then have Abby actually tested to learn that she’s not sick.  I know Abby is in a different hospital but Kayla could consult with her doctors there and at the least, get the ball rolling.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2018, 08:15:29 PM »
I got the feeling Kayla didn't believe Gabi. I hope if I'm right, she does something to help Abby.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2018, 01:02:36 PM »
Remember Hope lost her son Zack years ago, yes, she is obsessed with Ben because of his past, and she is trying to protect her daughter.  I just wished the truth would have come out that Tripp set up Ben by putting his fingerprint on that can, but we still don't know who actually started the fire do we???
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2018, 03:23:12 PM »
Just because the fire chief said it was suspicious doesn't mean it wasn't actually an accident. 

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2018, 07:56:48 PM »
I wonder if we'll ever find out just how the fire got started.

sweetpea

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2018, 04:11:03 PM »
I still think it was accidental - caused by the battery in the broken cell phone.

webrowser

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2018, 07:29:18 AM »
I'm so tired of Hope and her obsession of getting Ben. She is going to loose her job at the police station eventually if she keeps this up. What she is doing can't be legal , and I think borders on entrapment.. She seriously needs to move on. Every time that she lies to Rafe she is digging herself in deeper. Does she not think that he might call Jennifer to find out where she is, or maybe even accidently run into Jennifer in town and find out that she never saw Hope? For someone who claims to be so bright she is not very intelligent.

Tricia

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2018, 10:56:09 AM »
We already know that Rafe called Jennifer.   Also, I think something Hope said in the Wednesday episode about Ciara’s problems being all her fault was telling.  And she’s mentioned losing Zack a couple of times, too.  I’m guessing that’s setting up for an explanation of her actions...maybe.

BTW, when did Hope get a haircut?