Author Topic: "Best Acting"  (Read 45 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
"Best Acting"
« on: November 29, 2018, 08:19:28 PM »
So my husband watches Days with me every day and when Abigail knocked her tray of food against the wall, he said, "Boy, that's the best acting she's ever done." Little did we know it wasn't the same boring Abby that's been on the show this past year. Such a pleasant surprise to see the old Abby back. She is such a better actress. At least in mine and my husband opinion.

MadIceGoddess

Re: "Best Acting"
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 10:03:23 PM »
I've been waiting for her return.  I stumbled on it a few months ago.  I hate it when that happens.  I wasn't expecting that today though.  I was thinking maybe Stefan had taken her and replaced her with someone else.  I didn't quite understand though.  I thought Jennifer said none of them could see her and then she talked the doctor into letting Chad in to see her?  That made no sense to me at all.  It just seems like that is just going to agitate her more since he betrayed her trust.

Tricia

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 10:33:30 AM »
I accidentally saw that the original was coming but I didn’t know when.  So when I saw her under the blanket I figured it would be the switch.  Really, nothing that Abby has done so far indicates she would start behaving that way and except for the switch, what other reason for that?  Of course it’s easy to think that when you know it’s going to happen at some point...

I thought the Jennifer/Chad thing was ridiculous.  If Jennifer was going to beg the doctor for a visitor, why wouldn’t she make the case for her own self??

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2018, 11:05:29 AM »
Whatever happened to the good ol days when there was a voiceover that said "The part of Abigail Dimera is now played by ......"?  Either way whether they announce it or not, there was no reason for the blanket.  Just change out the actress and continue on.  They never do anything when they suddenly age the children.  I noticed Nicole's baby is now suddenly a toddler.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2018, 07:54:54 PM »

Speaking of Nicole's baby, the little girl is adorable and has so much personality.
As to Jennifer getting Chad into see Abby, I too was wondering why she didn't try and get to see her herself. Really makes no sense.