Author Topic: The Same Sory As Will's  (Read 92 times)

hotlipsfrank

The Same Sory As Will's
« on: December 31, 2018, 07:53:03 PM »

Jack's story starts out the same as Will's. Both come back from the dead. Both families reach out to them and both cant remember when they came back. The only thing that is different is that Eve wants revenge on Jennifer and no wanted revenge when Will came back.

Frank

Tricia

Re: The Same Sory As Will's
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 09:49:02 PM »
I thought about that, too, but I sure was glad to see Jack...

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 10:47:57 PM »
I'm not.  How many times has Jack died?  I know at least twice, and one of them his organs were donated.  The last time Jennifer buried him.  Well, she didn't personally bury him, but she went to a burial.  I really hate these bring back the dead storylines.  Regardless, I found today's episode very tedious.  And why was Eve treating Chloe so badly.  Chloe was still her friend last I knew.  Was it because she was kissing Brady?  How did she even see that?  She didn't enter the building and reveal herself until everybody had stopped.  With that hood over her head I don't see how she could see anything besides right in front of her.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2019, 07:23:57 PM »
I too was wondering why Eve was so mean to Chloe. Makes no sense. And I don't mind Jack being back but so far I'm not liking the fact that Eve is manipulating him. I was hoping he'd remember Abby and warm up a little. He just seems so cold right now and too believing of what Eve is telling him. Funny how she left out the part about Abby having DID when she told Jack that she locked 3 women in a room.

Tricia

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2019, 08:47:16 PM »
Jack seemed to have a little bit of awareness of Eve by the end of the show today IMO.  And wasn’t that his memory flashback when Abby talked about the elevator accident?

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2019, 09:26:01 PM »
Tricia, I agree on both points.  Also, Eve made some sort of reference that kinda hinted at Abigail being a bit looney, but then followed up with how she didn't fall far from the (Jennifer) tree.  She's certainly also keeping her and Jack's past close to the vest.  I wasn't watching then and I've forgotten what I did find out when Jennifer was fighting Eve over the book rights.  But, I know it was bad.

So, I kept thinking why doesn't someone mention Will to him and have him talk to Will?  It might help him with handling his feelings and being overwhelmed.  Maybe they just want us to forget that we were just there a few months back.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2019, 04:43:42 PM »
Tricia, I too thought that elevator flashback was from Jack's mind. And I thought he was wising up to Eve but looks like he's back to believing everything she says.