Author Topic: Xander  (Read 71 times)

Tricia

Xander
« on: January 04, 2019, 01:46:08 PM »
UGH...Xander just won’t stay away!  Figures that the DiMera family was involved in Jack still being alive.  But, I’d rather have seen Kristen come back than Xander. 

Wonder what Rolf did to give Jack amnesia?  At least I think that’s what happened...

MadIceGoddess

Re: Xander
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 02:12:51 PM »
Tricia, Dr. Rolf didn't give Jack something to cause amnesia.  It's an unfortunate side effect of the drug he uses to bring people back from the dead.  Just like EJ and Will.  That was why JJ was asking Kayla about the drug Will took that apparently brought back his memory.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 04:50:05 PM »
So if Zander is still alive, does that mean perhaps Kristen, Nicole, Dr. Rolf, and Vivian are still alive, assuming Vivian had a room at the lab? I don't think anyone ever said they found bodies.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 05:43:35 PM »
I think there was a VA door.  And I wondered the same thing about Nicole's body.  I never heard them say that they had actually found her body or Kristen's or anybody's.

Tricia

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2019, 08:30:49 PM »
Yeah, MadIce.  I posted that before watching the show today...

sweetpea

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2019, 11:31:54 AM »
I bet all those people will eventually turn up. I’m pretty sure there was a VA door for Vivian, I think there was an AV door too...could Ava still be around somewhere? If she comes back they could get Joey out of jail for her murder, since she won’t be dead anymore. They already have Jack and EJ out and alive. I don’t remember, was there one for Paige? That would be something.