Author Topic: Sarah and Chloe  (Read 148 times)

hotlipsfrank

Sarah and Chloe
« on: January 11, 2019, 08:03:00 PM »

Sarah was good when she told Chloe to back off. If Chloe was a good mother she be with her kids.

Frank

MadIceGoddess

Re: Sarah and Chloe
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 09:03:31 PM »
The problem is, in Salem nobody is ever with their kids.  The kids are always staying with someone else.

Tricia

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 09:56:23 PM »
I thought that Sarah went too far when she took Holly without her gaurdian’s ([size=78%]Chloe) permission.  I was just thinking that Chloe needed to be quiet and listen to them.  I was afraid she was going to make them want to fight her even more so I was kind of surprised that Eric didn’t and neither did Sarah.  [/size]
[/size]
[/size][size=78%]Do y’all think this is over?[/size]

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 11:32:08 AM »
It was all just a ploy to get Eric & Sarah together, but I agree.  Sarah needs to tone things down a bit.  Not every disagreement requires such a heated response. 

sweetpea

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 05:13:44 PM »
Sarah is just plain annoying and very, very wrong for taking Holly out of the house and bringing her to Eric’s without asking Chloe or even Maggie. Chloe has clearly said that she has absolutely no problem with Eric seeing Holly. If someone took a child from the house that I was watching and just left a note I would be royally pissed. I sure hope that Maggie lights into Sarah when she comes home too. As far as kids in Salem never being seen, I’m sure we are supposed to believe that they all spend plenty of time with them off camera. Chloe owns a restaurant and she has to work. I have no problem with her leaving the kids with their grandmother (or a babysitter) while she works just like everyone else in the world. Nobody can possibly spend every waking hour with their children. Tht wouldn’t even be healthy anyway.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2019, 08:28:23 PM »
Sarah needs to stop meddling in other people's business. I'm glad though that Eric decided not to fight for custody of Holly. Wasn't he such a good roll model today when he held a knife to Zander's throat...… not.