Author Topic: Sarah's new look?  (Read 239 times)

MadIceGoddess

Sarah's new look?
« on: January 12, 2019, 11:35:54 AM »
Sarah looked different the other day.  Did they change her hair?  I don't think she had bangs before.  Whatever, I like it.  I also like that they toned down here makeup.  It's not that she was wearing tons of makeup before, it was just that the bright lipstick wasn't appealing to me.  It always looked like it was migrating outside the lip line or something.  But, the nude pink looked quite nice on her.

Tricia

Re: Sarah's new look?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 01:06:08 PM »
Are you referring to the way she looked at Eric’s apartment?  I thought she looked different then, too.

I just assumed it was all of the curls in her hair.  I think it was last week when I first noticed her bangs.  You’re right.  Lipstick color can really change a look, too.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 02:20:29 PM »
Yes, that's what I was referring to.  I couldn't remember what day it was since I was watching recordings.

sweetpea

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 05:15:25 PM »
I was glad that horrible yellow blouse got covered with sauce. So ugly! 🤢

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2019, 01:20:36 PM »
I like the curly hair, and as for Eric's blue shirt?  She looked cute wearing it, rather than the yellow blouse. :bgrin
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2019, 08:30:49 PM »
Well I liked her look for a day or so when she didn't have the bangs in her eyes. They were pushed to the side of her face. I loved the waves in her hair but now she's got the bangs almost in her eyes again and I for one don't like it. Her face is too tiny for all that hair on it.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2019, 10:33:02 AM »
Sheryl, I don't know what the thing is about bangs down in the eyes.  I certainly can't stand it on me, so it bothers me to see it on others.  It's not about the look, it's the feel of them for me.  I'm like "how can they stand that?"  Kate's are always down in her eyes and eyelashes.  I want to take the scissors out and trim them up to her eyebrows. 

Tricia

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2019, 12:13:58 PM »
I think it can be cute, but I also wouldn’t be able to stand the feel.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2019, 08:57:26 PM »
It would drive me nuts but I guess it doesn't bother some people. In any event, some people just don't have the face for bangs, myself included. Sarah's face it too small for bangs, in my opinion. They cover up too much of her face. She looked so cute the day the bangs were pushed to the side. I wish they'd do that again.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2019, 10:59:40 PM »
The problem with bangs is they sometimes have a mind of their own.  I currently have bangs and I style them differently depending on my mood, but also depending on what my hair wants to do on any given day.  Sarah's bangs appear to be a bit unruly.  But, they also might be styling that way due to her current mood. 

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2019, 06:00:11 PM »
I don't think of them as being unruly, just too much hair for her face. Kate's bangs don't bother me.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2019, 04:02:39 PM »
Kate's bangs REALLY bother me.  They move when she blinks.