Author Topic: Leo and his mother  (Read 278 times)

Tricia

Re: Leo and his mother
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2019, 09:28:43 PM »
I know that Diana said that John is the father, but I feel that info came way too easy.  I’m not so sure that I believe her...

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2019, 06:27:50 PM »
I'm not so sure I believe her either. I sure hope she's lying.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2019, 04:52:31 PM »
I don't believe that John is Leo's dad, I think that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, we already know that Leo is a louse, and I think Diana is just saying that John is her son's dad, she's trying to set John up and maybe even try to break up Marlena and John.  Remember she said she had shot "Roman" back when the year she left Salem and soon after Leo was born, but she also said she had met this Cooper fellow that Leo had killed.  I don't trust Diana, she still gives me the creeps, can't she even blink once and a while??? :confused Ugh! 
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

hyattsfolly

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2019, 01:36:34 AM »
I think she’s lying about Leo being Johns son
😜 Melinda 😜

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2019, 07:34:46 PM »
I too am not so sure she was telling the truth about Leo and it does seem as if she wants to cause problems for John and Marlena. I assume she's going to be telling Marlena that Leo is John's son in the hope that it will put a riff between them but John did tell Marlena he needed to tell her something so hopefully she won't be mad at him.