Author Topic: I'm Confused!  (Read 256 times)

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
I'm Confused!
« on: January 31, 2019, 05:30:50 PM »
If Haley is undocumented, how did she get a job as a nurse at University Hospital. I worked in hospitals and the medical field most of my life and when I went on an interview I had to present my SSI card, that is how all government deductions are done, by your SSI number. I also now own my own agency and I'm required by law to have a copy of the employee's SSI number on the personnel chart, did Haley use a fake SSI card? Why is Days so inconsistent at times. Also, it seems Haley and Sarah came into the canvas at Days just recently, it seems that they are getting more air time then the old timers. UGH!  :confused :confused :confused
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Tricia

Re: I'm Confused!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 05:44:01 PM »
I wondered the same about Haley.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 08:07:47 PM »
This story about Haley makes no sense. Plus I could really care less about her.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2019, 01:35:15 AM »
At least Sarah's got some personality.  Haley is like botox.

hyattsfolly

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2019, 01:20:22 PM »
 I don’t understand why Melinda didn’t sign her sister up to get her legal immigration papers in the first place.  She could’ve applied for citizenship.  This story is dumb
😜 Melinda 😜

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2019, 02:31:59 PM »
Apparently there are many undocumented immigrants living here with false papers, that is probably how Haley got in.  Having Melinda for a sister, I'm sure she pulled some strings.  While I would love to see JJ have a girlfriend, neither Mel and Haley don't fit the bill.  Why bring their characters in, the writers are going by current events, so they think it's ok, personally I wished they would both disappear.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2019, 05:38:02 PM »
Who is Mel, is that Melinda Rose? I can't stand Melinda, Haley, Sarah or Claire, oh and don't let me forget SHELIA AND LEO!!!!!! :zzz :zzz :zzz
Maria

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2019, 03:20:43 PM »
You are [/size][/color]funny Maria! :bgrin Yes I call Melinda Mel for short.  But I do like Sarah, although Leo,(take your mom with you Leo),  Claire, Mel and Haley need to go.  Shelia I kind of get a kick out of her, but in reality someone with her background and lack of experience would certainly not be working in a Mayor's office!  We have to remember it's a Soap![/font]
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2019, 05:26:06 PM »
We do have to remember that, but sometimes this shows just gets so ridiculous. UGH!  :toilet
Maria

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2019, 02:26:14 PM »
I agree Maria, especially this new [/size]story line[/color][/size] with Jordan, it is so stupid!!  She's such a nutcase, and why?  She wasn't at all like that when she was on the show years ago, so why now???[/color]
Rose