Author Topic: Hope..  (Read 161 times)

webrowser

Hope..
« on: February 06, 2019, 01:17:57 PM »
Is really getting annoying with her obsession of blaming everything on Ben. I hope when the truth comes out that Ben decides to sue her for harassment. She is really ticking me off with her obsession, that I found myself yelling at the screen at her.  :duh :td :toilet 

MadIceGoddess

Re: Hope..
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 01:24:28 PM »
She is really getting on my last nerve.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 03:22:19 PM »
I agree!  Hope is driving me crazy with her crazy obsession.  Even the look when she turned to Ted for support was so pathetic!
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2019, 05:40:00 PM »
I too agree and have gotten to a point where I can't stand watching her. She use to be one of my favorite characters but I hate what the writers have done to her.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2019, 05:24:34 PM »
I'm with you guys, I can't stand Hope anymore and hate when she is on blaming Ben for everything, I'm not a Ben fan but come on give this woman something else to complain about. All of a sudden she is buddy buddy with her lawyer (forgot his name) and that should be conflict of interest for him since he represented Ben at one time. This show is so inconsistent. Ben could sue this lawyer for bridging confidentiality.  :confused :confused :confused :confused
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

webrowser

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2019, 07:30:29 AM »
Yesterday Hope was making a remark to Eli about how Ben was talking to himself. Well news flash Hope you talk to yourself a lot too, does that make you insane? Everyone talks to themselves at one time or another, but that doesn't make them dangerous or insane. God but I can't stand Hope anymore. I wish Abe would replace her with Rafe, this woman needs to go.