Author Topic: Why Sun and Ben did not go back in time...my guess  (Read 899 times)

Dizzydeni

Why Sun and Ben did not go back in time...my guess
« on: March 25, 2009, 02:14:10 PM »
The more I think about it, and let me tell you I think about it all the time, I am starting to believe that the reason Sun and Ben did not go back in time when the plane landed, is that they are already there.  Perhaps they could not go back in the past to see themselves as children.  We know Ben is there, but there is no indication (yet) that Sun was ever on the Island.  I know her father is powerful, and could, in some way, be related to Dr. Marvin Candle or Haliwax, or whatever else he calls himself.  Anything is possible.

What do you think?
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

masonmama

Re: Why Sun and Ben did not go back in time...my guess
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 03:23:24 PM »
HMMMM......not a bad theory.  Lets start looking around for some little asian girls tonight!

Dizzydeni

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 08:00:52 AM »
Well, no Asians tonight, but there is always next week to check that out....
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 09:44:40 AM »
Hmmmm...very plausible theory. But the the ones left behind jumped into times where their alternate past selves where on the island, like when Sawyer witnessed Kate helping Claire give birth.

Maybe there is something else holding them in the present like Ben being "killed" by Sayid. Suns could maybe be her child held her in the present, like an anchor.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2009, 05:04:47 AM »
Someone said Sun was not complete (traveling without Jin) and that made her stay in regular time.  Who knows.